This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what I thought,
    I have a folder with all the original pictures from my camera and then another one with all my edits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
      Josh is back? Mother fucker bring that piece of shit around so I can do a burn out!
      Ill pop round once shes back

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0"]Rebecca Black - Friday - Official Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

come at me bro.
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Yu jhust made my friday

Comment

• What I'm shooting for...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              The uni trip was to Val this year a couple of weeks ago though, everyones saying it was fucking sweet.
              What uni was it? I was there the second week of January and there was a fuck load of united students there..

flickr
              Facebook
              Originally posted by driftsucky
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Lboro, second week of Jan sounds right

Comment

• Sitting in the front seat, Sitting in the back, gotta make my mind up, which seat can iiiiii take. Its Friday!
                  How are people Friday going?

And I **** my laptop, ever since last afternoon it stuck itself at 100% cpu when no program were running, Put a scan on over night, found nothing.. Uninstantiated a bunch of programs, was up till 5am sorting it out, finally seams like its working better. so annoying!

Comment

• Working on the car today then out in Glasgow tonight Not been out in aaaages!

Comment

• Showing students around houses in the rain, ever so fun!

Comment

• Nice and sunny here!

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
                          Nice and sunny here!
                          Bloody snowing here!

Comment

• Well thanks to my next door neighbour who just cleaned her car its raining and we just had a powercut!
                            Getting alot of them lately!.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post

Well thanks to my next door neighbour who just cleaned her car its raining and we just had a powercut!
                              Getting alot of them lately!.
                              Powercuts are the worst!

Comment

• Indeed, I have to go back to using my laptop like a laptop, From 20" screen to at 14"

Comment

Working...
                                X