X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! Thought i'd come and say hello

Comment

• Alright!

I've just been playing with Lightroom a bit, check the build thread in a second and tell me if you think its too much?

Comment

• I'll have a look

Well I treated myself today, New clothes and a new PC monitor and keyboard instead of using my laptop, Love to have a bigger PC monitor than TV in my room

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          Alright!

I've just been playing with Lightroom a bit, check the build thread in a second and tell me if you think its too much?
          The editing you have going on here is rad -

If you toned down the pink in the others, they would look pretty sweet. Try using another graduated filter from the bottom, in a different colour. That's what I've been doing recently, buuut I'm not sure if I really like it? haha
          Last edited by Minuki; 02-15-2012, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• I've just got lightroom, bit different to PS ,
            Feels much better though!!,
            Just need to learn to edit picture, tbh I have no idea what I'm doing
            One button click upload to Flickr is cool

Comment

• The edits are looking pretty good George, so is the new BM. Although I do agree you need to tone down the pink, and maybe throw some more light onto the car?

I can't wait for some good weather so I can get out and use some of my new camera stuff

flickr
              Facebook
              Originally posted by driftsucky
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• My Rc drift car arrived today & go snowboarding Sunday for a week.

But I've got to get MOT done before sat. You'd be suppruse how hard it is to find a dodgy mot

So many bits and bobs have changed on the mx.. I'm just tooo lazy to take pictures
                Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• I want to go snowboarding!!,

And get some pictures of the RC car up

Comment

• Yeah it is too much, I'm gona redo them on my laptop now I'm back at Uni and have access to my full 22" display again rather than the 13" laptop. On this display the pinks are really in your face, it wasn't on the lappy.

Also means a shit load more posting from me now I'm back for a couple of days lol

Comment

• College all day today...uuuhh

Comment

• hey gheys
                        -SW|UK-
                        Education - Knowledge - Power
                        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Hey dude

Comment

• Gona re-edit my pictures now and replace them on flickr.

Comment

• IMG_1334-2 by Jorge-, on Flickr

Mucho better

Comment

• A lot better, Jorge.

I got bumped for lunch so now I'm sitting in the library like a loser.

Comment

Working...
                                X