This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    Other Mini? Do you have like 4 cars then?
    Just 2 Mini's and I use my dad's Subaru Justy to run around in. I have the Cooper with the build thread on here and another with a Suzuki engine in it. Got the Cooper, so I can get some more driving experience, no claims etc as the Suzuki powered one has billions of modifications on it

Comment

• Ah right, makes sense then. Have you had any luck with classic quotes? You're younger than me and no companies will consider me without being 25.

Comment

Ah right, makes sense then. Have you had any luck with classic quotes? You're younger than me and no companies will consider me without being 25.
        Yep I phoned Adrian Flux, who were supposed to be pretty decent for Mini insurance, but they wanted close to £2,000 fully comp, in my name and being 18.

I got an online quote from Direct Line because that's who my parents and with and was quoted around £900ish fully comp, in my name and being 18. It should go down a little bit more when I'm 19 too!

Comment

• AF usually seem shit, but amazingly they will do my E24, with my no claims in use on the 306, for around £800! Which is pretty good, but still £800 more than I currently have to hand. Who wants some BBSs.

Comment

AF usually seem shit, but amazingly they will do my E24, with my no claims in use on the 306, for around £800! Which is pretty good, but still £800 more than I currently have to hand. Who wants some BBSs.
            Yeah, I just tried them first because I have a 5% discount(every little helps, right? for being a member of a Mini forum.

You should try Frank Pickles. One of the members of the Mini forum got a really, really good deal with his. All mods declared, fully comp, 23 and I think it was about £200ish?

Comment

• Yeah, they said I'm too young and to try Flux..

Comment

Yeah, they said I'm too young and to try Flux..
                Oh did they? Bummer. I'm surprised I even got a quote for under a grand!

Comment

• Cov is a boring shitt hole.

Tryna turn a few people into stanceworks readers.

Comment

• You seen my new caaar?

Comment

• I think...i might start making my dash this weekend. Need to order some carbon

Comment

• Yeah, been meaning to say..... "Phew its not red "

it looks awesome, are you starting new build on THRLL?

Comment

• Ah yeah will get on that tomorrow

Comment

You seen my new caaar?

Looks goooood! even though i have a red car i prefer the new colour over your red one

[ noOnefresher | Project-G ]

Comment

• Morning guys!!, Think this is the earliest i've been up in the last 4 weeks,
                              Love to have time off work!!

Hows the BM doing Jorge?

Comment

• About to go take it for a cheeky spin lol

Comment

Working...
                                X