Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google it, I've found a tool to unlock Becker units for when I get mine.

Forums around that you give serial to and they give you code, so must be a program somewhere.

Comment

• Ive googled it, apparently some dealers have given the codes FOC so ill give that a rinse.

£10 radio then £20+ for code from some shop. Rage.
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• I wanna get some phat replacement front speakers, have looked and mx5 headrest speakers will probably fit and go for nothing on e gay...stealth swap?

Comment

• I keep saying "Hello" and forget to check back again

Comment

• I need to see what speakers are in the E24, they've been upgraded at some point.

Off to final exam of week, applied mechanics. Worst/best of the lot.

Comment

• Good luck dude.

Does anyone know of any UK stance orientated blog looking for a photographer?

Comment

• Good luck J.

The front speakers in the cab are 4''/10cm, just gone out and bought some 13cm as they look like theyll pretty much fall into the holes. If not then looks like im cutting my dash to pieces LOL.
                -SW|UK-
                Education - Knowledge - Power
                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• mx5 headrest speakers suck balls for reference, there shit lol

[ noOnefresher | Project-G ]

Comment

• Oh are they? lol thanks for the warning

Although they're probably better than what I've got currently

Comment

• Ah a week off from exams now, be fucking glad to get a nights sleep.

Gonna go strip a few bits off the E24 tomorrow I think. Take the interior out maybe.

Comment

• How'd your exam go man?

Comment

• Not too bad, done enough to pass which is the important part! Hopefully bagged a 60+ in the module.

Just 3 hours maths next thursday now then I get to pick up new car!

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            Good luck dude.

Does anyone know of any UK stance orientated blog looking for a photographer?
                            We're not big at all, but we're feature starved down in South Wales, so feel free to do something for DA! - Can't promise any form of pay though.

Originally posted by Jersh
                            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Did you get that grey one Jorge? Fucking pics when it happens or it didn't happen

Comment

• I **** when someone beats you to what you want in For Sale threads. Could have had rear camber brackets for 15 quid.

Comment

Working...
                                X