Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a heads up guys, don't ever use parcel2go. After many fuck ups from them over the last month I will never use their service again. Here is a taste of their work ethic

Package was sent by me to portugal, package was not delivered due to them 'not having the required address info (everything was there including my number in case they had problems, they did not ring me), it was supposed to be returned to the sender (me) and this happened

Please wait for an operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Emma'

Emma: Welcome to Parcel2go.com online. How may I help you today?

fasdfa: I would like to know where my package is. UPS have told me it was returned to your bolton office or something

fasdfa: p2g7774638

Emma: Can you give me a minute or two to look into this for you?

fasdfa: and signed for by Preston

Emma: You will need to pay to send this out from here.

fasdfa: You will return it to me so I can send it out with someone else

fasdfa: I paid for postage from myself to a buyer, you didn't make the delivery so you will return it to me (the sender)

Emma: I'm afraid you need to pay.

fasdfa: Why should I pay for you to return an item you failed to deliver, it came from me so return it to me

fasdfa: pass me to your supervisor please

Emma: If you wish to discuss this further please email quality@parcel2go.com.

fasdfa: where does it say in you terms and conditions that a package will not be returned to the seller?

fasdfa: Your depot is not where it originated so send it to me

Emma: As advised, if you wish to discuss this further, please email the above,

Emma: We are charged by the courier to return the parcel.

fasdfa: Why didn't it come straight back to me!?

fasdfa: Show me where the terms and conditions say it will not be returned to myself!

Emma: As we are the account holder with UPS, any parcels which are due for return would be returned to ourselves.

fasdfa: Show me where it says that in the terms and conditions. I have had a person tell me via the quality email address above that it would be returned to ME

Emma: One moment please.

fasdfa: From: quality@parcel2go.com To: htauroa@hotmail.com Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:38:23 +0000 Subject: Re: [P2G-CS-909574] RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: FW: Complaint Good Afternoon Mr Hayden, Thank you for your email. I have cancelled this booking to reflect the rebooking for collection that was made today. Your parcel is currently in the process of being returned to sender and will be back with you within the next 5 working days. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused to you by this Mr Hayden. If I can assist further, please advise me. Thank you. Kindest Regards Natalie Efebo Parcel2Go.com

Emma: I have spoken to my manager and we will return this to you free of charge.

fasdfa: When

fasdfa: Why don't you just return it to the place it was supposed to go in the first place then?

Emma: You will have to pay for that again.

fasdfa: so instead of just paying for it to be sent to the original destination. You'll pay for it to be sent to me? Sounds like a whole lot of hassle for nothing

Emma: We cannot send this out again free of charge for you as it has been held since 13/01.

fasdfa: It was only held because you failed to tell me it was being held

fasdfa: When will I recieve the package? Also when will I get the tracking number for delivery?

Emma: You would need to come on Live Help and ask for it.

Emma: I would say sometime next week.

fasdfa: When can I get the tracking number from you?

fasdfa: ?

Emma: If you come on Live Help and advise the operator they will be able to ring it for you.

Emma: AMEC Power

Emma: Bishops Weald House

Emma: Albion Way

Emma: Horsham

Emma: West Sussex

Emma: RH12 1AH

Emma: Sending here

Emma: ?

fasdfa: I understand what your saying but what I'm basically asking is, when are you going to send it so I can come back on here and request the tracking number?

fasdfa: yes that is the correct address

Emma: I will email the pick and pack team and ask them to get this out ASAP.

fasdfa: How about I just pay for it to be sent to the original location instead of returning it? How do I do that? I just want this thing delivered to the guy who purchased it

fasdfa: and I don't want it lost so if returning it to me first is the best thing then so be it

fasdfa: I will give you the address now and contact number of the guy so nothing can go wrong

Emma: I'm afraid not.

Emma: It needs to be booked again online.

fasdfa: ok I will come back on here tomorrow morning for the tracking details

Emma: No problem.

Emma: Is there anything else I can help you with?

fasdfa: Also I would like a 50pound insurance cover on this return delivery as I'm not confident it will make it back to me

fasdfa: you can understand why I feel that way

fasdfa: if you are confident it will be delivered you will have no objections

Of course they wouldn't add that cover and said that is the reason they want me to pay. So obviously they aren't even confident on their delivering abilities. So pay for delivery, fail, pay for delivery to return, pay for re-delivery postage again. FUCK YOU parcel2go.

Comment

• They;re just a broker at the end of the day, but I've never had issues. Any issues I have had, I've taken up directly with the courier (DHL, Citylink) who Parcel2go or Parcelmonkey have always given me contact details for.

Anyway man, get them on the phone, will get a shit ton of a better reply! hope you get it sorted out though

Comment

• Man I need a girl like Emma, shes calm as fuck
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Jorge, they're fucked stop defending them. It's all sorted as long as I actually get the package back in the next week or never. They don't have a number that they resolve issues through, they don't reply to call back requests, you can contact the courier directly for tracking information on where a package is but if you have issues your back to dealing with parcel2go. They're shit in the smelliest form

Keep in mind I originally sent this package on the 3rd of this month and that post is probably 1% of the messages / emails I've had to send to even get them to find the package and send it back

Comment

• I've used them for a good 4 years with no issues though H. The issues are usually down to the couriers, not the brokers. You just need to get on the phone, every time I've had issues with couriers, call up, speak to customer services, within half hour I know where the parcel is, why it wasn;t collected, where its been delivered too, whatever.

Ring them. 01204 384426, just try'na help.

Comment

• shhh petal, you don't know what you're talking about

Comment

• Haha, couriers are all cunts, it is just finding the best cunts to deal with.

Comment

• End of the day, broker or courier or whatever, theyve fucked up. Haydens paid for a service that hasnt happened so they need to be sorting it quickly.
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• Exactly that's why I'm saying don't use parcel2go.

ps that number doesn't exist and their policies have changed so you can't speak to the couriers directly about issues, only on where the package is.

Comment

• Try the premium line then, 0844 847 2600

Yeah but bollocks to the policies, you'll get through to someone if you keep asking. Phones > all for trying to resolve an issue.

Comment

• Hayden if you think im going to go through all this when my fucked bolts dont arrive then think again
                        -SW|UK-

Comment

• I do apologise you feel that way.

I would advise you to make a claim.

That is all you need to know about that

Comment

• Request politely to speak to a manager of some kind? Say you are unable to use email or something.

Comment

• It's done Jorge don't worry your pretty little butt hole, I mean face

and tried that at the begining of this saga, like 3 weeks ago, no go
                              Last edited by Anonymoose; 01-25-2012, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                                Man I need a girl like Emma, shes calm as fuck
                                Emma Stone... Mmmm.

Pulled a muscle in my neck earlier getting a wheel out of my car, Was gonna lower the car more too but it hurts soo much, so been lying down all day and still no better

Comment

Working...
                                X