Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 「108」(ホイール)関連の新品・未使用品・中古品が約7,716件出品中。ヤフオク!は、常時約5,000万点以上の商品数を誇る、誰でもかんたんに売り買いが楽しめるサービスです。圧倒的人気のオークションに加え、フリマ出品ですぐ売れる、買える商品もたくさん!

Use google chromes built in translator

Comment

• yahoo.jp is dangerous! So many good deals but the only shipping I could find was around 800-1000 so ended up not so cheap, need a mate there to send things over.

Comment

• There are people who run businesses helping you out for these. Google helps. Shipping is usually around 5000yen for wheels or something, plus taxes.

Comment

• Must be someone on here in Japan who wants to some deals..
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• If you find shipping that cheap let me know where. I didn't find anything less than what I just said, and that's pounds.

The companies that are on google etc are rape

Comment

• Look in the aussy YJ thread, they talk of someone who helps them.

Been speaking with Plush about airride, they want £1400 for struts alone, or £2350 with Airlift V2 management.

I can get equlivent management for £~1000, then Khalil paid $1300 for his struts from Airlift. If that math adds up, sure that is a fuck ton cheaper?

Comment

• 1400 for struts? LOL.

Man if I had the time I'd be fabricating so much bagged gear to sell to people like you, at realistic prices though.
                -SW|UK-
                Education - Knowledge - Power
                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  Look in the aussy YJ thread, they talk of someone who helps them.

Been speaking with Plush about airride, they want £1400 for struts alone, or £2350 with Airlift V2 management.

I can get equlivent management for £~1000, then Khalil paid $1300 for his struts from Airlift. If that math adds up, sure that is a fuck ton cheaper?
                  Yeah I've spoken to him and that's the price If you find this magical 43 pound delivery let me know

Comment

• Q: What are JM-Imports` s charges for handling the Yahoo Items?
                    A: Additional charges will apply to each item purchased:
                    Handling of the bids: 15% of the Yahoo winning bid amount, but with a minimum Yen 1,000 per item.
                    Bank charges: Bank charge on the payment to the seller: Yen 500 per item.
                    Yahoo auction commission: 3% on all items.
                    Delivery of the item from the seller to us: Depending on the item’s SIZE: Yen 700 (small box, say lights or injectors)
                    to Yen 7,000 (say, complete exhaust system with muffler, alloy rim set etc). Some larger items have higher charges.
                    Delivery to you. You have few options:
                    Place inside one of your cars, if you are also an Jm-imports Online Auction customer and buy cars from us.
                    EMS courier- This is fast, 3-5 days to the USA, Europe, Oceania etc, and somewhat more costly than economy air.
                    SAL- Economy airmail.
                    Surface/sea mail. Cheap but rather slow. Might take 1-2 months to the USA or Europe.
                    Consolidation of large items (Engines, gearboxes, axles etc) into LCL or FCL ocean containers.
                    Contact us with your specific requirements for further details and quotes.

Comment

• Afternoon,
                      I think my mate got most of his air from the states as it was soo much cheaper.

And rain has ruined my day today

Comment

• yeah it seems it !!!

Comment

• It doesn't say how much the shipping is to here does it?

So it's 15% of sale price + 7500yen + 500yen + 3% commission + shipping to UK (not listed)
                          Last edited by Anonymoose; 01-24-2012, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• They are based in NE of the UK, so shipping to 'us', I presumed meant the UK.

Send them a message and ask?

Comment

• Ahh yeah true, I'm not looking for wheels but just emailed
                              Last edited by Anonymoose; 01-24-2012, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• So buy wheels for say 20,000Y?

20,000 + 15% (handling) + 500Y (bank) + 3% (YJ comm) + 7000 (shipping to UK) + ??? shipping to you

=31000 + shipping within UK? £260.

Comment

Working...
                                X