X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specs? They look so awesome.

Keep the Jaguar logo

Comment

• They be 15 x 7 ET23 Fondmetal Lattices' with a weird PCD of 5x120.6. With adapters they will be atleast ET7, which I dunno if I can pull off. The original plan was to get them re-drilled, but I don't think I can now.

I got them off a guy who ran them on a 1982 XJS which he was scrapping.

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• mike iv got a feeling those centre bores may be a little too large to allow room for welding and redrilling
        i will give you a message with that guys email, see if he can sort you out

also one of the forum sponsors [adaptec] on here might have something so perhaps take a look and see whats possible and hows it done?
        L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Cheers man, the centre bore is the killer here.

I think it might be time to put the 165 - 50's on them, even though I **** them.

Edit: Just looked on adaptec, £170+ postage for 15mm adapters in the right sizes.
          Last edited by michealis; 03-17-2011, 05:47 PM.

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• forgot to bid on dresses for the missus whilst she was at work.

Its been nice knowing you all..
            -SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• HAHA oh your fucked now

Comment

• byebye new wheels?? haha

Comment

• shes got enough fckin dresses..

-SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• So... I just got bollocked...

Damn Youtube...

Damn Ferrari FXX...

Turn your speakers up a notch or two, as you do when listening to any car related video yeah? Do it. Then press play.

Its your ears funeral... Although trust me, I can't think of a better way for your ears to die :P

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGhTYk0z6X4&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGhTYk0z6X4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                    Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• have i started someting bad with the meme's?

a little piece of advise
                      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• wutt. 4 chan has proxy.
                        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Ohh that ferrari sounds crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
                            wutt. 4 chan has proxy.

4chan is a bad bad place
                            Cheap insurance means no lows. Fail....

Comment

• Yeah Jags are a bit of a weird fit, but luckily they are close enough to BMWs to blag it Except the obscenely large centre bore.

I've got a set we test fitted on my friends Jag with a 74.5 bore and it was still too small, so I wouldn't really like to redrill on them :/

Comment

• Morning ladies...

Comment

Working...
                                X