X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think, look at build thread...

Comment

• Pretty sure you can only dye leather darker than it already is right? White is shithouse anyways. Where you getting the dye?

+1 for dark red, I'm partial to that colour

Comment

• Deep red or red for me

Comment

• Nah, theres a thread on E46fans where someone dyed black seats cinnamon. All leather is dyed at the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
            Nice!!, I found doing work on something you like is easy,
            Did it with A level business, Had to come up with a new business, Chose a skate shop
            I have to disagree with you there bud, im in my final year at uni studying Motorsport Engineering (5th Year now) and its been anything BUT easy!

Handed in a report on suspension systems yesterday, i thought it wouldnt be too bad, but how wrong i was! Ended up being nearly 10,000 words and had to pull a couple of all nighters this week to get it in on time (because i didnt want to do any over christmas lol).

And was up till the early hours of this morning finishing off my design for my brake caliper (individual dissertation). Think this has been the longest week of my life!

And after all this work im off to Autosport over the weekend looking for jobs for when i finish my degree (June )

Its not like this every week, but Jesus it has been hard work! This year especially, havnt had time to work on my car at all

Comment

• I'm sure you'd rather be doing it on that than something like telephone poles

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                I'm sure you'd rather be doing it on that than something like telephone poles
                Yeah i suppose, but it kinda takes the fun out of doing it as a hobby then

What course you doing mate? We dont really do anything on engines which is a bit disappointing

Comment

• Nothing on engines, Manufacturing Engineering at Lboro but just had to do a technical essay and that was the title assigned to me.

Comment

• Ahh okay, i could do with your expertise for my dissertation! Materials and manufacturing is one area that i never seem to do well in

My mates going there next year, project management or something similar.

My course is basically maths/science with a bit of project management added in, no where near as exciting as it sounds!

Comment

• Anyone else been watching the Dakar rally?

Comment

• I've got a big project on Engineering this year, and i'm in Automotive Design.

I wasnt sure, i just guessed/hoped... haha

Comment

• Facebook for your car^

Comment

• Seen that, couldn't decide if to sign up or not.

Comment

• Friend went to see grey 6 series. Nearly left the deposit for me without speaking.

Looks like I've a new one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                                Friend went to see grey 6 series. Nearly left the deposit for me without speaking.

Looks like I've a new one.
                                Excellent!

When are you getting it?

Comment

Working...
                                X