Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Jorge said, I thought payment by paypal was a mandatory method on ebay now? I remember listing some bits and couldnt continue unless I entered my paypal address.
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• This is it vv

I ticked the payment option 'other,see description' but ebay won't let you remove the paypal option anymore. Said cash on collection preferred and emailed him right after the end of the auction and said bank transfer... Not entirely clear that bank transfer is wanted but I can't remove the paypal thing anyway??

Comment

• cant he send a cheque? You posting it?
        -SW|UK-

Comment

• It is hard, cos a lot of people don't trust bank transfers. Just keep trying to be polite?

Comment

• Yeah I'm trying, saying I'm a private seller and loosing 1/3 of the money to fee's isn't really fair, I'm honest blah blah

Then I read the policies and it is pretty much mandatory to offer paypal. Well they say they recommend it but then don't give an option to not use paypal and say that you must offer everything in the payment detail section. LOL FUCK FEEs

Comment

• Tight bastard, but I **** fees on there now since selling my car. Sticking to PH/forums.

Comment

• Yeah tight as fuck but really

sold for 158
                fee's ~50

100 in my account doesn't fucking add up

Comment

• eBay reminds me of the fucking government with tax. They charge you for listing and then charge you again once its sold. Then charge you again for moving money from A to B.

-SW|UK-

Comment

• speaking of ebay, I bought new Assassins creed game last week, just went to play it and box doesn't read the disc

Comment

• FUCKEM!

Getting my ball joints pressed in tomorrow and gonna yarn to the mechanic about doing a shift or two a week in exchange for shop time! Beats doing everything on my stoney driveway and will have any tool needed. Seems like a good cunt and works mostly on old vw's so good times

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                        Getting my ball joints pressed in tomorrow
                        I lol'd cus im immature like that
                        -SW|UK-

Comment

• so did I while writing it

Comment

• I didn't lol til the pair of you pointed it out, maybe it was cos I couldn't be arsed to read Haydens big reply.

Comment

• haha. Feedback 101, BOOM.
                              -SW|UK-

Comment

• Still 115. Boom.

Comment

Working...
                                X