This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    I heard Rich was having an awesome Birthday/NYE party and that the internet is invited?
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• You have one long neck, you a Giraffe?

Also anyone else seen the Hellaflush Japan video.

Was a bit better that the one here lol

Comment

• I've seen it posted but not watched. Currently emailing my group members ranting at his fucking idiotic lack of work.

I've spent a good few hours on this poster, Oska was meant to be doing 'structure and properties', he supplied me with his work.

I've had to remind him we are working at University level now, not primary school, I need 300+ words not 140 and I also questioned why his parents mispelt Oscar.

Fucking idiot.

I can get thrown out of uni for venting this online too apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          I also questioned why his parents mispelt Oscar.
          Aha, i chuckled a bit to much there.
          Im so glad im out of education, But then think i should have gone to Uni really

Oh and fun fun, Its rained most of the day i've been free so cars still up high...er than before
          need to have it lower, feels weird to drive.

Comment

• I thought you were planning to sell?

Comment

• I am, not till Jan Feb time though. Need to save enough too buy the new one first.
              And then this car will pay the insurance for the new one

Comment

• Sweeeet, get it done!

Comment

• So I believe its Friday, whos going down to the bus stop to see their friends?
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• Haha

Means work tomorrow, and work means driving my car around city centre showing students their houses. I get 39p per mile fuel covered, at 16mpg, and 131.9, it costs 38p per mile. I need an eco car.

Comment

• lol jorge youngun

buy an old diesel beater and use fried oil
                      Last edited by P78; 12-02-2011, 03:49 AM.
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• They gonna be in your car too or following you?
                        -SW|UK-

Comment

• Jorge it sounds like your BMW is better on fuel than my shitbox Suzuki..

I also need to stop buying lenses, I've spent near on a grand on them this month

flickr
                          Facebook
                          Originally posted by driftsucky
                          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• What you bought?

Yeah, sometimes I'll take em, other times they follow. Been looking at 405 TDs

Comment

• Think its time to get out of bed .

I like Friday's, Just means I now have 4 days of work to look forward to! aha

Comment

• I bought a 70 - 200 F2.8, 18 - 50 2.8 and another fifty. Just saving for a 11 - 16 F2.8 now.

flickr
                                Facebook
                                Originally posted by driftsucky
                                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Working...
                                X