Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• read in the article, his mother doens't want anything to do with him no more lol

but don't worry, every nation has them..

we should all gather them, and drop them in the desert, they can't harm nobody there (part from themselves, but who cares)
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47HoiM0Au8"]My Tram Experience - YouTube[/ame]

Another 'proud to be british' moment.

Comment

• Can't turn the sound on but can tell exactly the type of person she is, really sad. Poor brit kids. Was getting McDonalds the other day and there was the typical 16 year old 'mum' screaming at her kid for not standing still in the line in front of me. I said, 'hey, hey calm down calm down', and she looked at me funny (proly coz I looked like a pedo with my moustache) and said 'wat u say?' so I said 'eh eh eh dey do do dat dough don't dey dough'

Almost lol'd at the look on her face/my awesome confuzor quote

Comment

• Go home hayden, yous stealin our jobs, my britain.

Comment

• Not listened to that yet as ive left my headphones at home but from what ive read, its abit unpleasant.
            -SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
              Can't turn the sound on but can tell exactly the type of person she is, really sad. Poor brit kids. Was getting McDonalds the other day and there was the typical 16 year old 'mum' screaming at her kid for not standing still in the line in front of me. I said, 'hey, hey calm down calm down', and she looked at me funny (proly coz I looked like a pedo with my moustache) and said 'wat u say?' so I said 'eh eh eh dey do do dat dough don't dey dough'

Almost lol'd at the look on her face/my awesome confuzor quote
              Incredible
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• I am all for swearing, but he use of language is just disgusting, specially in front of children. Not to mention what she was saying. Needs a fucking education. I feel so sorry for that kid shes holding.

Comment

• ^Do's werds init

Comment

• I woke up 6 minutes before I needed to be at work this morning. Feeling kinda shit now lol
                    -SW|UK-

Comment

• haha

Going to pick up my front suspension stuff's today, then all I need is coils! Booooooom

Comment

• Sweeeeeet. Mr T, i dont finish work till 23rd so im thinking weldy weldy between boxing day and 4th Jan sometime?
                        -SW|UK-

Comment

• Sweet, even later Jan or Feb would be better as I won't get my tyres until they make them in January, then everything will be where it needs to be and I don't have to do any calcs

Comment

• You two arranging a little bumfun session and not inviting me?

I've got quotes for new lips from image, £170 each for 17x5s with 2 weeks delivery. Time to forward the email to parents for Christmas wishes.

With 5inch lips I've worked it out to be 17x11 and 17x9.5, only problem being the 11s will be around ET0 to ET-5. It will work.

Comment

• Get the hell down Jorge, tea on tap would be mazin.
                              -SW|UK-

Comment

• hello blighty
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X