Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More like you posted that on the previous page...

ps where's the leg hump emoticon?

Comment

• Haha fair play!

Just listening to Modesteps best of 2011 mixtape for 3rd time today on the bus. You've got to cop a listen if you have taste in music at all

Comment

• I've been hearing heaps about them lately, will check it out. I'm more of a 'the locust' type music fan tbh though

Comment

• They're miles ahead of Nero in both studio recordings and live performances, just can't get enough of them

Comment

• Im a rock/metal person at heart but do have a very soft spot for oldskool hiphop. I did think Nero and Chase n status had a unique sound which I liked when they first came out, its all main stream now and cant stand it as its all you hear on the radio.

Bulls on parade!!1!1!
            -SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• I used to be a huge metal fan after a big pop punk stage but the last 3 or so years have purely revolved around rap, hiphop, grime and dubstep.... www.last.fm/user/jorge_ I think

Comment

• I had a mate that for a while thought the lyrics went...

Fuck Heu won't do what he tells me

Comment

• Check out the bloody beetroots if you like stuff with a beat and like metal etc...they have a few guest vocals from some heavy bands

Comment

• Might YouTube some of their stuff tomorrow then, any main recommendations?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                      I had a mate that for a while thought the lyrics went...

Fuck Heu won't do what he tells me

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                      Check out the bloody beetroots if you like stuff with a beat and like metal etc...they have a few guest vocals from some heavy bands
                      Sounds my kinda thang
                      -SW|UK-

Comment

• Came for a chat, saw someone compare "Modestep" with "Music" and nearly died laughing. They aren't even dubstep, they're a new sub genere of fisher price Radio1 Playlist friendly generic tones and sounds.

Oh, and I do like dubstep. But mainly hip hop At the moment I've been rinsing old School Dre, Jay Z some Kanye and a lot of Tyler The Creator/OFWGKTA. WINNING!

Car is looking poor on it's standard wheels. Winter needs, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                          Just listening to Modesteps best of 2011 mixtape for 3rd time today on the bus. You've got to cop a listen if you have taste in music at all
                          YESS!! I've been in love with Modestep since last year. They look amazing Live!!
                          Nero is poop now. like Most 'dubstep'.

All about Metal!!

Comment

• Morning pepals

Comment

• whats happenin peeps.
                              -SW|UK-

Comment

• Trying like fuck to stay off the internet and do some work...but here I am

Comment

Working...
                                X