Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you expecting snow...? Yeah I'm off 16 til 16 so probs an early Jan meet?

Comment

• Also, those Zenders currently for sale on here, what do people think. I like but they're not really wide enough for my plans

Comment

• **** rain!!!, Got all hyped to go skate, Open front door. Oh yeah, its raining.

And id be up to meet, but probably wont be able to as im not allowed hoilday through December and 1st week in January :/

Comment

• Meet at Harv's place!? Then I could use your tools/driveway

Comment

• Day of nothing to do calls for a car and van was. both equaly as filthy.

Comment

• Day of nothing calls for my wheel bearing getting done I think. That shit has gotten very loud over the past week, just waiting on instant death.

Got a new camera now, Nikon D5100 so can shoot video as well as better quality pictures. Winning!

Definitely need another meet over xmas time.

Comment

• Eew, Nikon

Comment

• Washing the car and van never happened. Alot of driving did and went to get a few shots with jason and his rubbish nikon.

Anyone going to see some fireworks?

Comment

• my drive way? none of you will be able to get up it?
                    its like that >> \

like the porsche...ya know?

yeah im up for early Jan.

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                      my drive way? none of you will be able to get up it?
                      its like that >>
                      I'll get up it!!,

and I was invited to at mates to see fire works with some others too, Shame they were setting them off from nine and i didn't finish work till half 10 So basically I went, stood around, talked and then drove home, Most others drunk and worst of all. No fireworks

i also remembered why i **** going to the persons house as well, The roads out her way are soooo bUmPy!!, scrubbed my rear tyres alot and i'm not even low!!

Comment

• Evening dickheads.

Buy my shit for sale please.

Canon > Nikon

Meet at Harvs sounds awesome

Early Jan looks good then, like 7th or something?

Comment

• i own a nikon

Comment

• 250gig new xbox 360 + MW3 delivered tuesday for £200 as mine is dead, 3 years old it has served well.
                            Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• canon > nikon
                              anyone selling any lenses?

Originally posted by Jersh
                              RT changes lives.

Comment

• morning all,

Smoked indicators arrived in the post this morning. Good shout Jorge they will look much better next to my carbon lined headlights.

Dropped my front end as low as it can go and still be driven down my road (the undertray now rubs the top of every speed bump and i fear its only a matter of time before i rip off a carbon flipper from my bumper) Very happy with how its sitting now

Who let all the brass monkeys out? its arctic weather conditions in the office today!

Comment

Working...
                                X