X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
    o hello pecs. what part of wales?
    i'm down in swansea and le car is leaky.

anyone know about refurbing chrome? we just got 4 wolfrace wheels in and they're curbed.. they were only £100 though. sadly won't fit the mog. ;;

I'm down in St Athan, going up towards your end tonight for a meet. Well Port Talbot anyway.

Comment

• Awww yeah!!

Comment

• Mito plans are 17x9.5 / 17x10.5 or 11s. BBS motorsport gold centres, polished lips, half chunky tyres...

Comment

• i've been to wales a few times recently....its cold and wet, i dont recommend it.

Thinking of spraying my old wheels and getting lower profile nankangs tyres and stretch, with hooge spacers, for christmas present maybe? haha

BRONZE?

Comment

• I agree with all except colour?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
              I just sold a set of those, are they 4x100 or 114.3? You could use wobble bolts if they're ford fitment...I'm sure they're just polished unless someone chromed them. If they're chromed you need to either remove it and polish or get them re-chromed/powdercoated
              4x100, but theyre going on the rover, leant 'em on the mog and they're just not right. did you perchance get them couriered to swansea? if so we have your wheels.

Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
              i've been to wales a few times recently....its cold and wet, i dont recommend it.
              I am here 24/7. Its cold and wet, I don't recommend it. We're sat here watching the streams of rain on the patio.

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

• Wassup guys?

I really need to start using SW again!

Comment

• This whole forum needs to start using it again lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                    This whole forum needs to start using it again lol

Has it quietened down a bit?

Comment

• UK section has, can't talk myself, I'm not online as much at the minute with university

Comment

UK section has, can't talk myself, I'm not online as much at the minute with university
                        Yeah, same. I'm super busy with college. The SW:UK Meetings look like they're coming on! Seeing a lot of coverage.

Comment

can't talk to myself,

Seams like quite a few places have gone quiet or not as fun atm, hmm

Comment

• bronze would look fuggin aweful=awesome

Its not normal...so i like it...

Yeah i've not been on here due to Uni too.

I really want to go to an SW meet now. I miss them. Wah fuckin wah.

Comment

• We will sort out some pre-season get togethers for us regulars, maybe over Christmas? I get a month off assuming you do too?

Comment

• PLAN.

I'm off from the 16th to 9th.

so somewhere then. preferably when its not time for me to do late christmas shopping. And not when its snowing

Comment

Working...
                                X