Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The country is pretty small, look how far some of the American guys travel for shows, you have no excuses.

Comment

• I've heard some really pathetic excuses mind you

What's that for Stance_cl? You'll struggle to find those widths

Comment

• SSR's would be for my mx5 so 4x100, i havnt seen many sets come up at all. RM's will be my fall back but fancy something a tad different

[ noOnefresher | Project-G ]

Comment

• Yahoo.jp then...but they're all 114...

Comment

• Working nights was a stupid idea,
            Anyway, im up for a meet for us before public,

Comment

• I am the worst person when it comes to milage.

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

• I love a good road trip! I'm more than willing to drive 200 miles each way to have a meet somewhere epic..strangly I love driving.. Odd.

Turn D 90degrees anticlock wise and you have the shape of my exhaust, it's getting polished by the road..

Hayden, im picking up another matching bride tomorrow.. I'm telling you driftworks is the one. Yay for having matching seats finally
                Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Working nights is over!!,
                  Anyway, who has an Xbox?
                  Add me StrangeNotes4

Comment

• Just at BMW, abs light decided to light up the day someone comes to view it!

Comment

• Those reliable bmw's eh

Andy is this the place you're looking? Damn you

Comment

• Yeah that's the place! so i've got 2 genuine Brides off there for £170, unlike some chumps that spend £500 on two fakes. (it's Andy)

flickr
                        Facebook
                        Originally posted by driftsucky
                        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• lol

You fuckers, I'm on that shit 24/7 from now

Comment

• i **** family doos!!!.

Comment

• I'm more than willing to do the driving! Endurance rallying is in my genes - it's whether I can afford the petrol and the time off work/uni. Granted the car will be on top mechanical form ASAP, it just all boils down to poor student in the end.
                              Speaking of which, any of you guys need any artwork or websites doing? Small fee obviously...

Originally posted by Jersh
                              RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                              X