This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Untitled by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

The only way my townhouse looks low, park it next to 4x4's. Not much difference in the roofline though haha.

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Awwww it looks so cute

Comment

• It's now in winter mode, back on the shitty Rota's and raised 25mm

flickr
        Facebook
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Mine is getting SORN shortly for winter

Comment

• you think your cars high

Anyway, off to work i goo

that was directed to me and noone else..

Comment

• fags.. I'm going to run the RMs all winter, till it's sold whutttt.
              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Keep on top of the lips, I ran my 5s through the snow hence how they ended up being painted black!

Comment

• meh, if i keep the mx/ can't sell it they're going murdered
                  Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• I love how it looks now, no joy selling it? I guess its the wrong time for an MX to sell....

Comment

• SORN for winter!? Even I'm not that hardcore.

Originally posted by Jersh
                      RT changes lives.

Comment

• He is a uni fag though (no offence to students, just George) and probably needs beer moneys..

flickr
                        Facebook

Comment

• I thought winter mode was putting the rear wiper back on?

Tarts.
                          Audi 80 tdi Avant-
                          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=21966

Porsche 944 Turbo-
                          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=20725&page=3

Audi S2 Avant-

Comment

• Not allowed parking passes as a first year, so may as well cash in on the tax until I need it again in the holidays. Not being SORN for any length of time, just so I don't have to worry about insurance and that.

Will be back on road in Jan for a few weeks, then probably back off til Easter.

Comment

• Jorge, if we are on about the 6, i understand, my car is about the same age, but a good waxoil underneath and keeping salt off the sills regular seems to work for me, i ran mine every day last winter (on OZ futaras) and everything was fine- though i did feel a twat washing it in freezing weather
                              The only worry is some cock running into it on the slippery roads.
                              Audi 80 tdi Avant-
                              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=21966

Porsche 944 Turbo-
                              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=20725&page=3

Audi S2 Avant-

Comment

• i think he means that he has no use of the car at uni so might as well Sorn it and save money

Comment

Working...
                                X