Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. Tons. Studying different prices of drinks and that..

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
      ^hahaha. I always thought Jonny was taking the random thread literally, found it funny how random his posts were
      Hellooo

Comment

• You see, I have horrific tyres & arch gap. But the trouble Is you see if I take big bumps fast my splitter hits.. Its a bloody awful shame.
        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Now, Here's a fellow attempting to ride a bike. Buts he's having some trouble isn't he? You wanna know why? Why?, Coz he's a Scot! Now who here likes a good story about a bridge?
          Last edited by JonnyBoi; 10-14-2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Morning gentlemen. My white paint arrived this morning via hairy-white-van-man.

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• rim lips need a few layers on wax on them to day woke up to frost out side. Need to start looking for winter wheels quick.

Comment

• Morningg, I dunno if i can be bothered to run winters, Might run the Cookies. hmm.

Comment

• To be honest I don't see the point in running winter wheels? Just keep them clean and the salt won't get to them?

Also anyone want to help me get more widespread with my blog? You'll have to be a tumblr user and happy to follow a format/give me your postal address so I can set you up with some stickers.

ALSO ALSO
                  I don't know if you guys are into snacks and healthy eating or anything, but I have a code for a free box from graze.com - DN8L3DV
                  honestly all you have to do is sign up and put in that code for the free box (it does ask for card details but just delete them after you've got confirmation of your first box being on its way) - then again if you want to be a graze customer for longer your second box should be half price. I get mine every other thursday and just snack on it throughout the week - saves me £££s on chocolate.
                  Last edited by ratmog; 10-15-2011, 09:07 AM.

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

• Say you don't see the point in winter when you have 1k plus wheels, keeping them polished and not getting pitted would mean cleaning nearly every journey. Fuck that.

Comment

• Been in bed since sat morn with Nuro virus. Non stop puking. FML what a waste of a weekend
                      -SW|UK-
                      Education - Knowledge - Power
                      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Id rather run my winter wheels then risk slipping on some black ice and smanking my wheel into the curb buckling it and fucking it up.

#LOSING

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                          Been in bed since sat morn with Nuro virus. Non stop puking. FML what a waste of a weekend

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4eYSpIz2FjU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Anyone heading to this MK thing?

Comment

• Anyone watched the F1 this morning?
                              Martin Brundle should be a stand up act!.

Comment

• I'm back! Well, briefly, it is Nero tonight and I am not missing them.

I didn't see the F1, so please not a word about the result !!

Comment

Working...
                                X