• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy get a dc2 to annoy Mike haha

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• whats happening RT

regards, a very bored person
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Honda Fegs Why you copying Josh now Andy?

Ratmog - Fucking suspension before anything, especially paint. What forum are you on fooooo!?!?!?

Comment

• looks like im looking at homebrew coils too Hayden, not paying 450 for cheapest range kit
          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Weld party?

450 is pretty cheap you scrooge.

Comment

• not for cheap bouncy shit.

Only you bring hats and poppers k?
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• Try 600 (for the cheap ones) plus a front end conversion then asshole

Deal, I'll even bring a bottle of Whiskey to get on the level.

Comment

• The annoying thing is, exact same kit for an e36 or golf etc is like £190. fucking annoying.

oh and if youve found any 'how to' pages anywhere then id love to see them
                  Last edited by stinkinrich; 10-13-2011, 05:04 AM.
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• Try 800+ for a set, so I'm going air,

Dc2s are silly money now, but majority are starting to rust and show their age. I'd rather an ek9 or a dc5 to be honest, but can't understand people's love for golfs at all. Maybe that's because I've never been a vw fan?

Comment

• BMW Fanboy > Honda Fanboy right?

Rich - http://oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=26443

Comment

• I can't stress enough that it would take something seriously fucking special to move me away from BMWs for now. All round they are the best cars out there. Price, performance, running costs, aesthetics, reliability, awesomeness.

As a daily car I can't see an all round better car, specially the older they get the better they are, well maybe relabilty starts to drop but can't complain about my 635 in the slightest.

Comment

• Yeah I'm always going to be biased towards Honda's, or anything that is not a VW. Some of them look alright but they don't do anything for me..

A MK2 20v is good on paper, until you want to corner fast.

flickr
                          Facebook
                          Originally posted by driftsucky
                          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• They're all just so plain and boring, half hearted at it all, not full performance like a vtec, or full luxury like a BMW. So what's the point? Mk1s are generally the only ones I like. I do like a nicely done mk4 or 5, but don't know if I'd have one over a Market equivalent

Comment

• Jorge...

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              My measly 3 car history looks lame in comparison.

Firstly, my Peugeot 306 1.4 Genoa, I loved this car. Only stuck some GTI-6 Cyclones on it and thrashed the bollocks off it everywhere til I was crashed into twice in the space of 2minutes in Tesco carpark.

Paid £850 for it, sold it for £500 with 2 cheques for £800 and £300.

Then I replaced it with this 306 Dturbo, first car I really modified. New turbo, fuel pump, straight exhaust, tuned to around 115bhp. Lowered on springs, fitted some AD Cups or whatever, also had Angel Eyes - before they were lame. Sold this to a lad on 306.net forums who on his way to the Christmas meet the same day as collecting it nicely left it in the barrier on the motorway. Shame to see it go like that.

How it left mine in the morning,

How it looked 25miles later,

Replaced that with a Saxo VTS. Epic car. I'd have another one tomorrow. So fast and nimble, 2 front seats and dash, OZ Superleggeras, lowered 60mm, tinted rears, few other bits. Bonnet flipped up at about 100mph on the A38 though, smashed roof and windscreen which with the help of my mate was all replaced and sold on for £2300 after buying it for £1650 the year before.

Saxo Detailed by Jorge-, on Flickr

Convertible Saxo,

And when it was sold, mint again.

Then finally the BMW.

I can see why you'd have that opinion

Comment

• I loved my French cars!

But seriously, tell me how a VW is better than a BMW then?

Comment

Working...
                                X