Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone seen the sw meet write up in PVW yet?
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• how did a smoothed door cause you to fail?

And Rich i havnt seen it, any good?
      L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• its in pvw as well?

this is getting some coverage....in a few years there'll be full on sw:uk weekend events

Comment

• Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
          how did a smoothed door cause you to fail?

And Rich i havnt seen it, any good?
          Got to have some physical way of opening the door from the outside apparently...

Tbh the MoT guy was being a twat, I told him all I would do is go get a normal door put it on and bring it back and he would pass it then take it off again, but he had no sympathy...
          Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
            So this morning, as a joke, I set my status to: "Jeremy Kyle is opening up the new Lidl in town".

Lets just say, it's gotten out of hand. It's spread like wild fire. There are millions of status' all at the top of my News Feed saying they want to go down and see him and all this poop. Part of me wants to say "It's a joke" but I dunno...

I had my mate texting me saying his 25 year old sister came home from work saying how everyone at her work was talking about it, and I have a mate who lives in Oxford who even said he'd heard (not through facebook).

Firstly, FUCKING LOL! Secondly, shall I just say nothing?
            Saw this on Edition, The part when you put the status up i couldnt stop laughing

Comment

• yh its in pvw too. not seen it yet!
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• urghhh fuck shitty paint stripper, theyre going down to the blasters tomorrow.
                -SW|UK-

Comment

• Forgot my fucking ipod at work, which means been forced to listen to radio 2. I now have a new found hatred for adele

On a good note, I bought some new wheels today

flickr
                  Facebook
                  Originally posted by driftsucky
                  If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• these look great... for anyone with a golf, just saw them for sale on volkszone

Comment

• Yeah for sale everywhere! If they are still about next week I'm having them for the mk1.

Comment

• Alex's old Wellers! amazing
                        L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Reeaalllyyyy?? any thing over 9 on a golf look shit ihmo.
                          Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• I'm half tempted to buy a set of new wellers.

Comment

• Just brought a new pipe to remove my mid box, should give me a cheeky rasp on oem system.

Jason, Mmmm for the price i don't think they're worth it at all! how much have you got to spend?
                              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Lots. But I don't want to spend it all. It's only about £80 a wheel tbf.

Comment

Working...
                                X