Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, Checking out the Kitchen abilities, Can they make Sandwiches?

And my mates sharing a house with 3 girls too, and his girlfriend is one of two girls in a house of 6.
    There still together a year later.

And i love working on Frozen in this weather!!!, **** the heat when im at work!

Comment

• bitches.
      no podsts for a while due to it being fukkin freshrrerss weeekkkl

yyuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh

Comment

• podsts?

Also, was doing some insurance quoting, A 1.4 16v Sport 9n3. £1200 , Or the 1.6 FSI £1500
        My 6n 1.4 8v is £1900 this year,
        Soooooo selling the 6n, Already have 4 people who would buy it
        Last edited by JonnyBoi; 09-30-2011, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Ahaha, 9.14pm wasted on the SW, yeah its definitely freshers.

Saw modestep last night, one word, immense.

Comment

• i officially **** you for seeing them,

hopefully will at the UKF Bass Culture night

Comment

• Without a doubt up there with the best I've ever seen live. It was just mental, bruised ribs, back, arms, foot, leg, stomach lol

Comment

• They look soo sick live, Wel Jel? .... aha, oh dear

Comment

• Wow, fucking dead stanceworks is dead.
                  Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• You know it Sizzle, where are you tonight anyway?

flickr
                    Facebook
                    Originally posted by driftsucky
                    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• At home for once.. geting my cleaning game on.

How did you unmute my sony amp? I can't work out how to and i want to listen to music.
                      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Dead, indeed.

Well this time next week after the meet the polo will be on steels and lower...

Gonna sell the Borbets, get some money towards the 9n3 fund
                        Already looking at coilovers, wheels, and little bits and bobs, reading loads of build threads for ideas. So excited, will actually do this car properly, not a half assed attempt like the 6n.

Comment

• Wow.. this place IS dead.

Comment

• Had no Internet at work for past two days. I've had to do some work!!
                            -SW|UK-
                            Education - Knowledge - Power
                            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
                              Dead, indeed.

Well this time next week after the meet the polo will be on steels and lower...

Gonna sell the Borbets, get some money towards the 9n3 fund
                              Already looking at coilovers, wheels, and little bits and bobs, reading loads of build threads for ideas. So excited, will actually do this car properly, not a half assed attempt like the 6n.
                              will it be cool by may for worthesee ahaha

Comment

• I've barely been online too, University first few weeks etc. It'll liven up again after the weekends meet, who is coming?

Comment

Working...
                                X