Clear All

• Haha, you still have it?!

Comment

• Yep its doing its job keeping that piece of gravel dry lol

Comment

• I can keep it running for you if you like haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          I am getting very upset looking through HFUK / Players pictures now. I wish I could have made it.
          I wish I went to Players, I got a few photos at HFUK although the rain forced me to put my camera away.

HFUK:
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/mdeuk/s...th/6158623006/

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Yeah, saw them when you uploaded. Very, very crisp shots. The Aristo owners now on here too (just made an intro thread)

Why didn't you get to Players?

Comment

• Didn't want to take the shit Suzuki / couldn't get there / too lazy to get up early / too skint...

Cheers man, did you use off camera lighting for the shots of that DC5?

flickr
              Facebook
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Nah, just the camera and lens, really rushed them too, only had like 10 minutes before meeting the missus so well impressed with them.

Comment

• Did you take them in the golden hour? I wish I had more decent spots round here..

Oh so you like Scenes ambers?

flickr
                  Facebook

Comment

• They've finished his car off totally...

Took them about 6-7pm, all of my shots are from the same location now really, on the industrial park at my mates work which is only a couple of miles away. Only bad side is 2 speedbumps on entry

Comment

• Is anyone handy with a camera and local to Bluewater?

Paul46 needs hooking up with some decent pictures of his amazing M3, http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/member.php?u=19530

Comment

Sucks. Went into town earlier too and saw many trainers I wanted to purchase
                        aha, thats like me and hats, bought 4 in the last week

Few fav pictures from Players,

DSC_1073 by strangenotesphtog, on Flickr

DSC_0023 by strangenotesphtog, on Flickr

Low nd Slow by strangenotesphtog, on Flickr
                        Last edited by JonnyBoi; 09-19-2011, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Lol police.

Someone reported my E46 up the road for having no tax, just had to explain it is taxed, just not displayed. More hassle parked up than its ever been on the road!!

Comment

Is anyone handy with a camera and local to Bluewater?

Paul46 needs hooking up with some decent pictures of his amazing M3, http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/member.php?u=19530

I'm about 50 miles from him, I'm sure I could sort something out.

flickr
                            Facebook

Comment

• Im not amazing with a camera but if something does happen i could pop along too as im not too far either.

Comment

• Im not amazing with a camera either, but am 30 mins away.
                                (until saturday when im moving to coventry)
                                Whatt does he need pics for?

Comment

Working...
                                X