Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw it posted on FB, looks sexxyy!!!!

F1 race was a very entertaining one!

Comment

• Gah don't tell me what happened, I can't watch til tomorrow !

Comment

• ^looks amazing

Managed to get the springs in today without dying
        here's a before and after

still needs more cut off
        Think i'll get some tyres sorted first though

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          Gah don't tell me what happened, I can't watch til tomorrow !
          watched it yet,

The part were Glock overtook Vettel on the last lap to win was epic...

Comment

• Today. i got set on fire.. video evidence & all

fail.
            Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• That and your tyre got killed by a grinder. Video evidence to be uploaded later.

Today was a fail really, although the tyres got mounted eventually.

flickr
              Facebook
              Originally posted by driftsucky
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• mine didnt

Comment

• Blown the clutch I think. Sad times.

Comment

• Pfft I've blown an engine, too many clutch kicks?

How much is a new clutch?

flickr
                    Facebook
                    Originally posted by driftsucky
                    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Not at all, I've been driving well sensibly. I can let you know more this evening after I get under the car.

Depressingly, £210-300 depending where you buy from. Reason why I've not gone about lowering it more yet.

Comment

• Paddle clutch ihmo

Comment

• Whens the next meet guys??

Comment

• October at Ace Cafe, thread is stickied. 19th I think?

Comment

• Where are all you miserable bastards today

Comment

• I'm here, and miserable. No fucking motivation whatsoever.
                                S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

Working...
                                X