• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got some awesome shoes for £13 rather than 60 odd
    <3 to amazon for once & early morning shopping, blam best leave for work
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
      had to take helpers out 1st as they were already at the bottom!

all done, Need arch work to lower the back more though,
      Pics?
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• How did predictive text get niney out of money?

Yeah Andy, going from weekly to monthly pay sucks

I went to the quarry aswell, the hidden speedbumps are a cunt. But its a good spot none the less.

flickr
        Facebook
        Originally posted by driftsucky
        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Done until Tuesday aaah. Got to go get the Punto Van MOT'd now though. Then its on to the 6er, but might go see the lady friend instead.

You got one of them awesome 'g string' roofs yet Andy?

Comment

• I tried to make him get one, but he's got a hard on roof instead.

flickr
            Facebook
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• What a gay. Get one of their roof spoilers instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                Then its on to the 6er, but might go see the lady friend instead.
                I would not want to be in this situ, its a tough one.
                -SW|UK-

Comment

• -SW|UK-

Comment

• Haha fuck you, Im getting a g string roof over the winter.. Well going to make one they want mega bucks for a piece of fabric!
                    The cage is coming this weekend so I can have one.
                    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• When you getting wheels to match all these goodies?

Comment

• I have heard he has ordered some Grids..

flickr
                        Facebook

Comment

• Comment

• If I see Rotas on that I will torch whatever roof it has on at that time.

6 series or hot girl. It really is a tough call.

Cunto van failed, gotta pick up a new mid and backbox for it and fit over the weekend.

Comment

• The girl will cost you more in the long run, or hot girl in 6 series?

flickr
                              Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
                                or pictures of hot girl in 6 series?
                                fixed for you.
                                -SW|UK-

Comment

Working...
                                X