Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improvise! Big ass screw driver and hammer to release the collars, then grab the spring and spin it and the collar spins with the spring. Always the case with mine away, never used a c-spanner if i dont have to.
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Just booked Flight to UK for the second time this Year

17/18 Sept Hellaflush UK/Players Weekend

Comment

• what ive been up to today,

need pair of 235/35 19s if anyone has some let me know

Comment

• Originally posted by MadMax View Post
          Just booked Flight to UK for the second time this Year

17/18 Sept Hellaflush UK/Players Weekend
          Excellent, good to have you along

Matty, that looks rather sweet I have to say, good work indeed.
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Yes, that looks amazing Matty.

Awesome stuff Max, you'll have to make sure you find us all to say Hi.

Comment

• So on the way to work today, i drove past 5 police cars parked up with cameras, proper VOSA coppers as well. shat my pants - luckily they where all busying bumming other poor road users.. I'm no longer going that way in the mornings. spending wayyyyyyyyy to much money on my car atm.
              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• What you doing it Andy Pandy?

Comment

• Going for a photoshoot and been moved on after 4 photos sucks

Andy are you going to man up and change your oil?

flickr
                  Facebook
                  Originally posted by driftsucky
                  If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Evening lads! Haven't been on here in a while. What's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                      Improvise! Big ass screw driver and hammer to release the collars, then grab the spring and spin it and the collar spins with the spring. Always the case with mine away, never used a c-spanner if i dont have to.
                      Missed this reply, but exactly the same for me. Big hammer, screw driver and twist.

Comment

• just cosmetic stuff really jorge, plastic quarter windows with vents in, i've got a cat back exhaust just sat waiting to find a 4 2 1 and cat to suit then it can be put on.. I had new ht leads and comp sparkys put in
                        getting a cage this weekend
                        looking at a set of buckets, oil waiting to be put in and i've gotta get my cam belt changed im to scared to do it myself.. need tracking new tyres all round because i've gone though a set in a few months haha.
                        oh and i've got tax up at the end of this month money rape this month for sure.

Comment

• and mike, im waiting for you to do the oil change I CBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                            Improvise! Big ass screw driver and hammer to release the collars, then grab the spring and spin it and the collar spins with the spring. Always the case with mine away, never used a c-spanner if i dont have to.
                            had to take helpers out 1st as they were already at the bottom!

all done, Need arch work to lower the back more though,

Comment

• When me and Mike offered you still said no ha. My tax is up soon and I still don't have a logbook..

I need new coils, order my wheels and tyres and buy new snowboard bindings. I **** niney

flickr
                              Facebook
                              Originally posted by driftsucky
                              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• niney niney niney ........ September right?

Bitch who owes me £350 quid is a nob'ed and is dicking about. whore is stopping me getting a 4 2 1!

Comment

Working...
                                X