Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You tramp, I woke up 10 minutes before having to leave this morning.

Its not slow, its not quick. 220bhp from factory. Anyone know what the dashlight means that is a yellow triangle with a line in the middle? It flashes when I turn on the car for a couple of minutes and then goes out.

Coolant light came on on the way to work too.

ABS light comes on over 80mph.

Yay. I like projects.

Comment

• Does it have oldschool ESP?

Coolant could just be low, faulty sender?
      If ABS light comes on at specific speed then again sounds electrical rather than the pump. When its wet, lock the wheels up under braking and see if the ABS kicks in.
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Just heard the car was auto and had issues, then was swapped to manual...trying to get more info for you now JJ

Also google the faults, I'm sure they're common to e24's

Comment

• Read about the ABS light, people just say clean the hubs, but I really don't care if it doesn't work. I'll have a look when I fit spacers

Coolant light I'm guessing is just level, if not I need to replace the thermostat anyway I think so thats ok. I'll have a look tonight.

I don't know. I don't think it does because theres no button to turn it off. Yeah I know Hayden, I found the thread on bigcoupe.com too, I've asked them on there. I need to buy an owners manual for it off ebay or something.

Comment

• Chur chur, in for burn out vids

Oh what was it on facebook you were tagging me in, I saw the email but can't look

Comment

• StanceWorks posted a picture of your car. People were asking about more pics / specs of wheels.

Comment

• Tyres!! by strangenotesphtog, on Flickr

now to wait for my mate to get home from work, and on they goo with a good drop,
                expect pictures tomorrow or tonight

Comment

• Cant you fit them yourself lol?

Comment

• Lololol

Comment

• Rediscovered Lady Gaga on my ipod today <3

Comment

• Fag

flickr
                        Facebook
                        Originally posted by driftsucky
                        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• You're missing out

Comment

• The one with Beyonce is half decent.
                            -SW|UK-
                            Education - Knowledge - Power
                            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• So, flashing light in middle is just until you first press the brakes. I don't use my brakes very often which is why I couldn't work out how long it takes to go out.

You have to complete the system by pressing down the pedal before the lights go out.

Coolant light was off on the drive home but just about to go out now and check it. I'll get money shots of interior and engine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                                Cant you fit them yourself lol?
                                i dont have anytools to lower my car more
                                which is happening too!

Comment

Working...
                                X