Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit that looks good. Have you seen the super concave Nue? I rekon 18-19 would be perfection.

Comment

• yeah theyre what i wanted, but then i found out how much they cost.

Comment

• Think when you are lower, wider and smaller tyres you won't notice that,

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
          So you're not gonna wait and do them with the roller then?
          I got bored of waiting, i want to get them on NOW! but i might wait to use it on the rears as i really did fuck the arch up, and i want to run half arch plastics(CL SPLATS) on the rear so that isn't a option.. don't worry you'll still might get to see my lovely face

Getting my tyres fitted tomorrow, christ on a bike its a bitch to find someone that wont charge the world to fit them
          Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
            check specific wheel couriers on ebay, they do good prices especially 15s, i used one for my cookie cutters and they were great
            wut about work? dpd pick up for 5er plus 1.90 delivery, even if it's that 4 times its better than 80 or w.e mikes getting charged

Comment

• I'm lucky for tyre stretch, a friend of mine who works at STS in my town happens to be a master of it and is reasonable with prices

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                yeah theyre what i wanted, but then i found out how much they cost.
                Are the other one's a lot cheaper?

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                Think when you are lower, wider and smaller tyres you won't notice that,
                This

Originally posted by ajk View Post
                I got bored of waiting, i want to get them on NOW! but i might wait to use it on the rears as i really did fuck the arch up, and i want to run half arch plastics(CL SPLATS) on the rear so that isn't a option.. don't worry you'll still might get to see my lovely face

Getting my tyres fitted tomorrow, christ on a bike its a bitch to find someone that wont charge the world to fit them

Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
                I'm lucky for tyre stretch, a friend of mine who works at STS in my town happens to be a master of it and is reasonable with prices
                My guys straight across the road from me, literally walk my wheels there but can only do it friday arvo's. Just reminded me I have to return one of his tools. shit

Comment

• LOL you lucky bastard!

Comment

• 1 piece cast NUE's- around £900 custom PCD

3 piece Super Concave NUE's- more like 3k (custom everything)

Comment

• Chop chop and order then :P

Comment

• 3 grand, fuck that. i could buy so much car for 3k that's mental.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
                          3 grand, fuck that. i could buy so much car for 3k that's mental.
                          Then again with the right fitment, those 3 grand wheels can make any car look mental. even a 100 quid banger.
                          Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• Depends on the car though, 3grand on a 15 grand car is the same as 600 on a 3000 car.

Comment

• The other thing is, i cant find lower profile tyres with a little stretch..

Comment

• What widths are you looking at?

On 9.5s all round ?

Comment

Working...
                                X