Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note to all featured photographers, please contact us so we can credit you. Fundraising book on hold. Copyrights being gathered. send embarrassing loot to photoshoplooter@gmail.com Visit...

-SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Great find ha

Comment

• You guys are slow I uploaded that mx5 last night with ancomment about the sharp shooter, gawd.
        I bet eBay is going to be booming with iPads and other such things new few weeks :p
        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Sup players? my benz finally passed its mot this morning!!1

now debating whether to chop my springys or not. I would prefer to get a new set of dampers and springs to get the desired lows but I have no money and chopping if free and instant.

In other news: Looks like there's been a sudden surge in the popularity of baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post

Comment

• Now i know ive seen these cars on here, randomly saw them cruising through Brighton last week..

P.S Hayden im sure you'll be the first to find out.

Comment

• Double fist pump

Comment

• First loosk like Fyse, second I'm not sure unless wheels have been changed lol

Anyone get anything trashed last night then? I drove through Derby city centre at like 10-11ish and it was all clear but people saying this morning some of the more shitty suburbs have had cars smashed in.

Comment

• I went for a drive to Croydon, Brixton and Clapham (to check the girls pushy) and it's all clear, all the shops closed at like 4 or something and are boarded the fuck up but seemed pretty tame

Comment

• News sites make it was bad last night, just Manchester/Birmingham not London? I'll read more now. I did see shots were fired at police in Birmingham, if that isn't enough to warrant use of live rounds what is?

Bike still there haha?

Comment

• Still there, still sweet. Just checked the tracking on my wheels, they're at the Croydon depot so should have them today, wooop!

Comment

• Luckily that didn't catch fire.. !

I think I'm gona jump ship with my car and let it go for a steal. Want to get a 6 series now please.

Comment

• Haha fucken aye, put some other wheels on it then sell the 19's for a little more

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                              Now i know ive seen these cars on here, randomly saw them cruising through Brighton last week..

P.S Hayden im sure you'll be the first to find out.
                              I think I've been behind that Civic, it was in a trio of seriously low Civics of various gens on an awesome road near Beachy Head.

There's a Mk1 MX5, black, near me - wouldn't mind knowing if the dude is on here. It's on Rota Aleicas , loadsa camber... Anyone? I won't say exactly where but I'm not a million miles away from Brighton.
                              S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

• You have an IMP? Pictures please

Comment

Working...
                                X