X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
    Andy you just a big girl.
    on a serious note Andys complex carpark entrance is the worst thing iv ever seen for low cars. Like trying to drive up a flatbank in a skatepark!
    andy just get the bags.....

No worries Rich, me and my misses are discussing holidays and Barcelona did come up. Just not too sure i would feel safe taking her there just because of the night time scum bags! :/
    I would get bags but then i realised... i wasn't a gay?

I'll bag the E21 one day

Rolled and pulled one of my front arches today, Made a right mess of the paint and the general look of the arch but nothing the plastic trims doesn't hide... from not being able to fit a finger removely in the arch i now have gap, only 3 more to do
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• I am dreading giving my arches a go.... pics?

Comment

• seriously not the person to be asking for advise, i didn't give a poop about the paint because i could cut away most my arch and bond on the plastic trims and you wouldn't be able to tell, i used a big ass hammer, flatterned the metal as much as poss - then used a c clamp and tightened as much as poss. working all the way around, then just trimmed down the inner arch liner with a stanly knife.

Then again my arches are boned and rusty & paper thin - were as yours 46 is super thick.

Id say get a roller, heatgun and take you time - none of which i did, i just want to get my summer wheels on pronto..

Comment

• hayden, josh and rich combined im sure could help you out with more than enough info!

Comment

• Who would you use to courier wheels? I found a set in Northern Ireland and the cheapest postage I have found so far is UPS at £82

flickr
            Facebook
            Originally posted by driftsucky
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• check specific wheel couriers on ebay, they do good prices especially 15s, i used one for my cookie cutters and they were great
              L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• got the rattle can out today.....
                ]

L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  Means you have too big wheels, go 17s and go lower lol
                  Zi has 17's and just cant get flush without extensive chassis work. MK4's= MASSIVE PAIN IN THE ARSE!

Canny wait to get my MK1. I've done the agressive fitment, now I'm gunna do the old school thang.

Loving the photoshop above btw:P Sorry, paint job above!

Comment

• I think you should keep them Josh.

Your car makes me want to lower mine more, even though I could never drive it like that static, even though you do, you have the option to go up. Do you have a picture at full lift out of curiosity?

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
                      seriously not the person to be asking for advise, i didn't give a poop about the paint because i could cut away most my arch and bond on the plastic trims and you wouldn't be able to tell, i used a big ass hammer, flatterned the metal as much as poss - then used a c clamp and tightened as much as poss. working all the way around, then just trimmed down the inner arch liner with a stanly knife.

Then again my arches are boned and rusty & paper thin - were as yours 46 is super thick.

Id say get a roller, heatgun and take you time - none of which i did, i just want to get my summer wheels on pronto..
                      So you're not gonna wait and do them with the roller then?

Comment

• what i want the alfa (fuzznugget) to look like when i have money to buy wheels.

Comment

• oh snap, that looks even better than it should do.

Comment

• i wish they did 20" versions of the 1 piece cast NUE's

Comment

• What is their maximum size, might look good in a chop, but living with 20s might be a bit too much?

Are your currents 18/19s?

Comment

• the max they do is 19"
                                my current ones are 19". but i'm thinking if i get 19" they'd look a bit small, and the tyres would be overwhelming...

and the real ones arent as concave, more flat

Comment

Working...
                                X