Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your thoughts on the outcome of this please?

1. My god, that looks so delicious.
    2. Dude, heart attack awaits and youll prolly die.
    3. Cut the shit and just eat.
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Mate that shit looks amazing. Get it down you.

Joining the gym has had its benefits, I'm now texting the hot receptionist, and I didn't even have to add / ask her for her number haha well worth it.

Comment

• ^Win!

Remember you must get naked pxt's before 5pm and post, thanks

Comment

• She is currently at the Zoo, if you dig naked pics around animals then sure. Not sure what you Kiwis are like.

Comment

• We need info, INFO NAOW.

Please be under 20.
            -SW|UK-

Comment

• Ha, 19. Just qualified as a hair dresser, so you can put the rest together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                Ha, 19. Just qualified as a hair dresser, so you can put the rest together.
                You walked up and started chatting about your hair and how you are well good with a hair dryer, she mentioned she just got qualified and you said I'll show you a trick or two....

Bout right?

Seriously, I don't care if she's at the zoo, if she's worth it she'll have some naked pictures coming your (our) way in a flash

Sounds like a good time though, nice

Comment

• In fact I just sat there one night and got a new friend request, started chatting yesterday and when I went back online had a message 'if your bored text me', so I did. You don't have to go out your way to talk to girls when you are as awesome as me

I joke though, kinda hope this goes well and I don't ruin it. For a little while at least. Gonna see if she wants to grab a drink or something one night.

Comment

• Mate she is so game its fucking redic. If youre bored, txt me? You mean can i haz number to arrange le* sexy time.
                    -SW|UK-

Comment

• Hahaha, well I hope so.

Holy fuck.
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• You hope so? Fucking no hope needed. Oi, do this for me. Txt her and say your bored and ask if she wants to meet up tonight, fast forward you'll have some nasty pics for us or a good story. Gauranteed.

PS what's her name, Imma have a perv on FB

Comment

• If youve added her recently then itll be on your wall so i'll just browse the recently added mooses
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• lol I think he deleted it, bastard

Comment

• That looks sore as hell
                              Hey How's it going?
                              Few of you may know me from putting up the Scotland meet few months ago

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=168421286562363

Comment

• Itv3 Mr Beans holiday

Comment

Working...
                                X