Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coils, wheels for the time being. Need to sort the wood trim inside too for something more trendy. Not sure about the silver ali trim you can get, could even go custom. Full black leather too when funds allow.
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Okay, okay, calm it down....

Just seen a pic of my ex-missus at her 31-week pregnant stage. It's a good feeling. (not mine obviously)

Comment

• I wanna see.
        -SW|UK-

Comment

• Nah I already feel bad enough for the fact I find it so funny she is now pregnant.

Comment

• Whats her na.... jk.

Its extra funny when they go off with a 'good mate', get married within 5 months and have a sprog. Silly ginger cunt, her head is obviously more fucked up then i first thought.
            -SW|UK-

Comment

• hahaha, I see kids as the end of your life ( I know they are meant to be like the begging or whatever ) but I'm not a fan of children, yet anyway, might grow up one day. I just think 19/20/21 is well too young for me, I want to have a laugh in life first.

I do want kids though one day. I have to to carry on the Pritchard name.

Comment

• Ginger, glad you moved on and up then

Fucking aye that's too young. I didn't think 27 was old enough until it happened, but it really is as good as it gets

Comment

• I was trying to be cautious because I knew you had a little one but didn't know how old you were when you had him lol

I'm far too childish to be trying to raise a child now.

Comment

• Don't tip toe on my account I was exactly the same a couple of years ago lol

Comment

• She wasnt full bown carrott top, fuck that. More red then orange id say lol.

I got three nieces, One is my bros two are my sisters and are aged 2 and 4. They are the world to me, like id do anything for them. I just **** other peoples kids haha.
                      -SW|UK-

Comment

• Got the new ride then Rich, I never got a pic message?

Comment

• omg i have 1 red wheel!, ahhh
                          gonna do another before work and the other 2 on thursday, and got to wait for the guy to pay me for my reading ticket and boom tyres wll be ordered and then lower the car and on
                          Excited much!

soo a Led Zeppelin sesh i think

Comment

• Pics or it didn't happen Jonny Zep sesh sounds though

Comment

• What wheels do you even have?

Love that new sig lol

Comment

• Dont talk to me.
                                -SW|UK-

Comment

Working...
                                X