Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha is this anything to do with the drive home from the pub in my Gonda?

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Awesomefest was awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
        Awesomefest was awesome
        yea man , although i now have sunstroke !!! lol

Comment

• Hahaha, my face is so horribly burnt, it hurts to blink

Comment

• Oh and,

Comment

• You just wanted to show off didn't you..

flickr
              Facebook
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Theres a panda coming out of your bottom. Just sayin'.

Seriously, the fuck happened?
                -SW|UK-
                Education - Knowledge - Power
                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Haha, apparently I bruise easily. From paintballing.

I just woke up. Taking a lesson from Jonny on lie ins.

Comment

• Man did they have the barrel pressed against you when they fired? looks sore haha

I got shot in the little finger from like 2 feet away, and thought it came off lol
                    -SW|UK-

Comment

• I have no idea when I was hit, got a few other bruises too but nowhere near as bad. Just a keen kidney shot lol

20/98 pictures done. Gona take a while.

Comment

• George what do program do you edit with?

flickr
                        Facebook

Comment

• Just called BMW main dealer, they have the bits i need to fix the 39 and it only comes to 50 incl all the new hoses. Collectin the car tomoz night
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Sweet, bet you can't wait!

Micheal I just use Aperture at the moment, really want to move to Lightroom but its not a straight import over

Awesomefest Danni Murphy by Jorge-, on Flickr

Comment

• For you OZ fags

Sweet pics Jorge, getting those panning shots down!

Comment

• Unlucky about the schnitzers Jorge
                                -SW|UK-

Comment

Working...
                                X