This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy you just a big girl.
    on a serious note Andys complex carpark entrance is the worst thing iv ever seen for low cars. Like trying to drive up a flatbank in a skatepark!
    andy just get the bags.....

No worries Rich, me and my misses are discussing holidays and Barcelona did come up. Just not too sure i would feel safe taking her there just because of the night time scum bags! :/
    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Allllsooo, anyone ever encountered problems with taking off stretched tyres, and then putting them on a diff set of wheels? Im probably being silly but im just imagining the sidewalls being flexed or warped out? or getting them off without actually ruining them? 205/40s on my 9s are the size in question
      im prob being stooopid haha
      L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Only help I can give about that is when I had mine fitted, the tyre shop were much happier to fit the new tyres rather than part worn, said they seal quicker.

Comment

• Josh you being stooopid

Comment

• 2 questions for y'all

1. Leaking air on stretched tyres, anyone else get this? I'm starting to lose 20-25 psi a week, and its cheaper to keep topping up with air than get it resealed. My friend suggested to get a can of that puncture repair stuff and stick 1/4 in each tyre?

2. My new wheels, satin black on gloss lips with gold, gloss on gloss with gold, gloss on satin lips with gold, white on black lips, black on white lips, or white on white?

Comment

• I haven't had problems but I've heard the sealant stuff is a cunt to clean off when you remove your tyres, haven't had any experience with it though. May be that your tyre bead is on the way out or has a chunk missing from fitting etc

I rekon gloss black on gloss black + your goldies. When I had black wheels I hardly cleaned them and they looked satin when dirty, but if you do them satin they'll look real dirty when they're dirty. White would look cool though

Comment

• gloss on gloss it is.

Comment

• BAM. Got my lips done, bling bling, just gotta clean bolts up and do the centres

Comment

• any teasers?

I've got all next week off, but at the moment I am struggling to split down the style 19s. got about 80 bolts out, but the rest are seized in, gonna get a mate to hold the extension bar I am using and smash it with a sledge hammer rather than a club hammer. bigger hammer is always better.

Comment

• Grinder? But yeah get a sledge hammer

No teasers, I can't get my pictures off my camera at the moment

Comment

• gona have to get the grinder on a couple, but its the bolts that are seized in mostly, the nuts all come off without breaking a sweat lol

Comment

• Oh gotcha, ffs I always mix up bolts and nuts for some reason

Comment

• Hah, its only the last 3-4years i found out there was a difference between nuts and bolts. i thought they just referred to the same thing

Comment

• Not bad weather towards the end of today, I hoovered out the car and discovered that I've melted the paint off my rear arch and rust is forming *Sigh*.

DSC_0002 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

Comment

• Means you have too big wheels, go 17s and go lower lol

Comment

Working...
                                X