X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have my own office

Comment

• man , did a long shift last night 1700-0700 , just about to go out and wash the car for awesomefest , its amazing how hard it is to clean satin paint properly!!! Such a bitch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
        I have my own office

Couldnt resist, best film ever
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Zi just managed to buy a set of 17" 3 Piece Image splits, for a ridiculously good price.

DSC_0104 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

Comment

• They are so so nice, very jealous. Direct fitment?
            -SW|UK-

Comment

• I've just been looking at Image wheels, did he buy them direct or second hand? Read some shit things about the quality and service...

Comment

• My mate Nicks Image IFX's on his bagged Leon...

10.5 on the back.

-SW|UK-

Comment

• Get flicker

Did they have issues or was it all good?

Comment

• I've heard mixed things too Hayden, everyone I know with a set of Image wheels though have never said there was issues, but those inquiring about them usually bitch.

A lot of their styles are copies, like those Leon ones, similar to Schmidts.

Just gave the car a rinse down, lowered it again and fitted my wheels. Feels so good. Off to get a tent then get it tracked finally.

Comment

• They are direct fitment. And he got them second hand! I hear bad stories but everyone I know personally with them has never had any issues.

Comment

• So, go to get car aligned, and they say camber is too dangerous so must abort. No shit that is was their choice of words. Too far from manufacturers standards, I know that, so are wheels. I just want you to adjust the fucking toe 'can't do that, will mean less tyre contact'

CUNTS.

Anyway, from what they did show me, it is quite straight, they did even the camber out to 5.5* either side I think.

Comment

So, go to get car aligned, and they say camber is too dangerous so must abort. No shit that is was their choice of words. Too far from manufacturers standards, I know that, so are wheels. I just want you to adjust the fucking toe 'can't do that, will mean less tyre contact'

CUNTS.

Anyway, from what they did show me, it is quite straight, they did even the camber out to 5.5* either side I think.
                          Did they charge you for not technically doing anything to your car?
                          Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                          Internet high five for you.

Comment

So, go to get car aligned, and they say camber is too dangerous so must abort. No shit that is was their choice of words. Too far from manufacturers standards, I know that, so are wheels. I just want you to adjust the fucking toe 'can't do that, will mean less tyre contact'

CUNTS.

Someone needs to start up a shop STAT.

Comment

• Ps3 in HD..

why have i never done this before!

Comment

• today, made me realize why the elistest car culture we live is the best. :wub:
                                Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Working...
                                X