Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defo not as good as the first but that was to be unexpected, effects are still awesome.

Anyone got Sky or Virgin set up at there places?
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• I have Sky...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170673030445 steal

Comment

• TV and broadband? What package you got/paying? Taaaaa
        -SW|UK-

Comment

• TV, unlimited broadband, top phone deal, multiroom, HD, all channels. We pay too much lol

Comes to £104/month or something last I checked.

Comment

• Shit man! Its the extra boxes for multiroom youre paying out for isnt it. You sharing a house or something?
            -SW|UK-

Comment

• I live with my parents still haha.

Yeah, £10 more for multiroom, £10 more for HD isn't it, then all the sports and movies and that. Annoyingly you have to pay another £10 for multiroom HD

I've told my dad to ring them and threaten to move to Virgin as they supposedly offer you amazing deals like mobile phones to stay, or will ring you in a couple of months begging for you back.

Comment

• Ah ok, we'll be needing boxes for three bedrooms if you can have that many? I'll look into it and see what they offer.

Looks like im the proud owner of an e39
                -SW|UK-

Comment

• Sweet, what engine?

If they try to make you pay silly money for the boxes, get it installed for free in 1 room then speak to the engineer who fits it, or find someone else and ask if they want to earn a few quid putting feeds into the other rooms and then buy yourself some cheap boxes off ebay.

Call sky up and ask for multiroom, thats what we did. Cost us £20 for the install, and used the old plus box we had from upgrading to HD.

Comment

• Yeeeeeah boi!

Comment

• 520i SE on a 51 plate in 'Slate Green'. Needs crank case breather replacing hence why I got it for well below book price. Only downside is its an auto, meh.

Things to do: Replace wood trim for anything else i can find. Wheels, coils, done. Bag it at a much later date
                      -SW|UK-

Comment

• 520i SE. You let me down. Where is the sport kit and isn't that a 4 cylinder? Pfft.

Comment

• Come on youre better than this, me buy a BM with a 4-pot?! Its a 6 pot.
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• He's just jelly you got something before him

Comment

• Oh sweet, I thought the 20s were a 4pot.

I'm jelly you are all buying new cars before me. No reserve auction on mine though so I hope it goes and forces my hand to buy a new one.

Comment

• I might bid, in for a coupe Help a brother out bid

Comment

Working...
                                X