• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone been to Barcelona? Any good?
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Nope, but i've been meaning to ask. are those wheels in your pic going on your bmw?

Comment

• My avatar? Yep they sure are.
        -SW|UK-

Comment

• nice one!

Btw, how do you guys drive so low static...?

Do your wheels turn at all? dont you rip your arches off at each bump?

only asking, cause i wanna be that low, but dont wanna cause damage

Comment

• Yeah it pretty much fucks your arches and stuff...

Comment

• Its a combo of many things..the ideal widths and offsets to acheive the desired look/stance ie. poke, flush, tucked. Also getting the arches as flat as possible inside to gain just that extra few mm clearance means you can run just that extra few mm lower.

With BMW's we're lucky there isnt much underneath that hangs low to damage such as exhausts or engine mounts, just the chassis hits the deck all the time which is the toughest part of the car.
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                anyone been to Barcelona? Any good?
                Awesome city. went in october a year ago on a uni trip :P

Truly amazing place.
                Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• Cars been on Piston heads for a day, already got one guy that seems pretty keen emailing me! MK1 Golf here I come.... (money pitt headache FTW).

Comment

• Mk1 golfs are awesome, had the pleasure of driving on once, the gti's are so quick.

theres so much inspiration out there too.

My faves are the early (small rear lights) in retro colours, like that mustard yellow, mouldy green, and light blue (not the real nams but yeah)

Comment

• Rich, Barcelona is amazing! i went with my college a few years ago. we stayed on the Ramblers [sp] and it was so good. Beach was 20 min walk one way, central city the other, nice little markets, restaurants etc then of corse the bars and clubs at night. Just stay out of the back alleys, can 100% guarantee you will get mugged in the corse of a week if you make it a habit of going down them. Apart from that its awesome
                      L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Mornin', finally back online after actually working for a day..

Comment

• Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
                          Rich, Barcelona is amazing! i went with my college a few years ago. we stayed on the Ramblers [sp] and it was so good. Beach was 20 min walk one way, central city the other, nice little markets, restaurants etc then of corse the bars and clubs at night. Just stay out of the back alleys, can 100% guarantee you will get mugged in the corse of a week if you make it a habit of going down them. Apart from that its awesome
                          Nice one Josh

Me n the missus want to get away in the next few months so just thinking of ideas
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Yeah, I've visited a few years back and it is really nice. Good food and markets and shiz, luckily we avoided muggings but everyone I know to have gone has come back missing a wallet.

Comment

• Haha when I was in South America travelling around we were giving a mate shit coz he was rocking baggy as shorts, he then got his wallet taken from his back pocket on the train an hour later without even knowing! Wallet > baggy shorts

Comment

• Originally posted by chris_newcoololdschool View Post
                                Thanks :P Although I **** that You just cant get the sills slammed and more on the mk2 just due to the big bumpers and splitterness Some mk3s do it sooo well, and I generally dont like 3's.

OO so after that, anyone want a mk2 golf?? found a merc that has sHerious stance potential!
                                run small bumper & cl splitter or no splitter? if my car wasn't daily id have it on 13's mm's off the floor. mk2s can be seriously low static.
                                Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Working...
                                X