Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted that on Flickr. It is a very well taken photo, crisp and all focused well etc but the brightness of the reflections in the paint with the sky just doesn't look right to me. If you get what I mean?

Except I also have a feeling that is exactly how it looked because it was on that day when it was dead sunny in between storms.

Either way man, it looks real good.

Comment

• Dont you just h@te your car being driven away
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Its gone!?

Comment

• Shes gone, still have splits though. They finish tomorrow on ebay.
          -SW|UK-

Comment

• Any luck finding a new Audi to replace it with?

Comment

• Not yet man, the 4-pots seem to hold there value so im kinda not getting my hopes up with getting one so keeping my options open. Still considering diesels, golfs, passats etc and e39's.
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• E39s seem to be a steal at the moment, well have been for a while I guess.

I need to start looking in to seriously shifting mine. Going on a no-reserve auction when I get the chance. Trust me to actually be fucking busy at work

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  Spotted that on Flickr. It is a very well taken photo, crisp and all focused well etc but the brightness of the reflections in the paint with the sky just doesn't look right to me. If you get what I mean?

Except I also have a feeling that is exactly how it looked because it was on that day when it was dead sunny in between storms.

Either way man, it looks real good.
                  Cheers man, I'm slowly getting there. The lighting was strange, that was a huge storm coming in, but it was nearly a clear blue sky behind me. I tried sorting it in lightroom, but it didn't work.

flickr
                  Facebook
                  Originally posted by driftsucky
                  If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Hmm, I've just noticed they have put another speed bump outside my work. I can't avoid it and can't get over it, one on either side of the road. All because a polish lorry driver took out 4 different barriers, they think these lorry bumps will stop them :/

flickr
                    Facebook
                    Originally posted by driftsucky
                    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
                      Josh arn't you the one that proclaims to **** all jap?
                      I have exceptions, and slammed S2000's are one of them

Comment

• That s14 is amazing, so want one!
                        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                          E39s seem to be a steal at the moment, well have been for a while I guess.

I need to start looking in to seriously shifting mine. Going on a no-reserve auction when I get the chance. Trust me to actually be fucking busy at work
                          They have been for a while indeed, their are now 2 varients since so just an 'old bm' now in most peoples eyes. But its still the best M5 shape to-date imo.
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• You think? I can't stand E39s, ugly as fuck unless it is a Sport Touring lol

Ah yeah I thought that was the case with the picture. Don't think my criticism is bad, I'm just very good at criticising stuff lol

Comment

• Sy wut?! Proper classy car, they came out in what '96? Ahead of everything in terms of style at the time for a big 4 door saloon, I think interiors are shit hot especially the dashboard and centre consoles, so plush. Agreed, the facelift m-sports are much nicer. Im watching one that ends in an hour and looks like i may be having it if it stays around the price, ill get it just to piss you off Jorge haha.
                              -SW|UK-

Comment

• Horrible front end, bumper is shocking, dislike the 1 piece headlights, even with the Alpina splitter it isn't anywhere near deep enough, just an all round very bland car. Do nothing for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X