• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raaage

Comment

• Like 9 fails, but most are easy.

Side repeater bulb I forgot to change this morning
      Both side repeaters are lose
      Rear numberplate bulb (and I laugh at people for bulb failures)
      Both brake hoses catching ARB
      O/S brake hose is rubbed through slightly

£35, new hoses, bulb and 5.1 fluid and it'll be good to go.

The engine undertray has done an amazing job of keeping the sump protected though. Like 2mm thick now from the 6-7mm.

Comment

• Sounds like its been wired by Stevie Wonder haha. jk.

Good stuff though, nout serious
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• I want this soooooo badly!

Comment

• Already changed the bulbs and side repeaters, just the hoses to do tomorrow/tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshbm View Post

I want this soooooo badly!
              OMFWOW...

iPhone Repairs...www.badapplerepairs.com

Comment

• Josh arn't you the one that proclaims to **** all jap?
                Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Oh man, fitted my old style 5s to my mates Bora today. I am properly in love it.

Comment

• Yeah that looks sick, your pics also came out really nice.

flickr
                    Facebook
                    Originally posted by driftsucky
                    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• You think? I wasn't happy really

I was impressed with my rollers out the window when driving though, the car pulling left didn't help me. I guess I did recover them quite well in editing quickly

They look shit hot though, I was properly amazed by it, didn't expect it to be that good. When it was rolling it looks much lower than pictures and lips shine so well.

Comment

• Haha I have saved so many shots through editing, like that Brands Hatch sunset one which was pretty much black when I took it. Seriously though, I don't think I've ever been happy with my shots..

That 30mm seems to be a pretty nice lens.

flickr
                        Facebook
                        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• It really is nice, on the screen they never look great, but full size they are so crisp.

Comment

• The noisy auto focus still annoying you though? I doubt I could use a zoom lens now, fixed focus just come out so much crisper.

flickr
                            Facebook

Comment

• It is a little, I tried to do more with smaller apertures so focus was less important lol.. kinda ignoring it now though. I do wish it was a little wider at times, but then also a lot longer. Expensive hobby

Comment

• S14A by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Trying out a more subtle editing style, plus this 14 is sick.

flickr
                                Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X