Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure your flat has the one balcony, and the worst car park in existence..

Got your bolt out yet?
    Last edited by michealis; 07-13-2011, 02:22 AM.

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Andys pyramid driveway! <3
      L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• Hahaha, you got told andy.

Comment

• aight peeps.

Is it Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday yet?
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Fuck, I finally listened to Swagga Jagger or whatever the fuck it is called and fuck it is worse than Friday.

Also, you hear the acoustic version she did for ABC News lol ? Token dancing black man, group singing the chorus. Funniest thing ever.

Comment

• You would have thought having flatscreen telly in the office would be awesome, except the fact that someone always has Viva playing...and that song gets played about 5 times a day...Id happily throttle that little rat...
              She's from the badlands of Worcestershire dont you know...fnar fnar fnar

iPhone Repairs...www.badapplerepairs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by jorge View Post
                fuck, i finally listened to swagga jagger or whatever the fuck it is called and fuck it is worse than friday.

Also, you hear the acoustic version she did for abc news lol ? Token dancing black man, group singing the chorus. Funniest thing ever.
                links?
                -SW|UK-

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdbyG2MrBHk"]YouTube - &#x202a;Cher Lloyd - Swagger Jagger&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CBzT2pv1Jc&feature=fvst"]YouTube - &#x202a;Rebecca Black &#39;Friday&#39; Acoustic Version&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

yano shes releasing a 5 track EP

Comment

• Just applied for a 21k job, fingers crossed!

Comment

• Douche

Comment

• lmfao at your reply! his prob to thick to realise the sarcasim!

Comment

• I'll await the post on this forum asking for help

Comment

• that Rebecca has probably THE most un-tuneful, annoying voice ive ever heard...how is she getting a recording contract ?!

Next step - shit on a piece of canvas and call it art... :S

iPhone Repairs...www.badapplerepairs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by gavstar88 View Post
                              Next step - shit on a piece of canvas and call it art... :S
                              Already been done..Amy Winehouse.
                              -SW|UK-

Comment

Working...
                              X