Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i talk to someone from rotiform, all i want is a price, and i've emailed everyone possible.

G-werks in the UK - no reply + no answer to phone (and i have asked on the blog)

Rotiform themselves in US - no reply (and have asked on their facebook page)

Pm'd Brian on this forum- no reply
    v
    so i commented on one of his threads to ask, and he told me to email him personally, so did that pretty much right after he answered. little less than 2 days later and i dont have a reply.

I may be being a little impatient here, but yeah, just had to let it out.

cheers

Comment

• idk try facebooks?
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Be patient? Give em a couple more days if nothign by Monday try get in contact again?

Get the Mk1, those and Mk5s are the best Golfs. **** mk2/3s.

Comment

• Its all good, got a reply now, and damn those wheels are more expensive than i was expecting

Comment

• best celebity juice yet, too damn funny
            -SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
              Its all good, got a reply now, and damn those wheels are more expensive than i was expecting
              From 750 a corner for the splits isnt it?
              Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                Be patient? Give em a couple more days if nothign by Monday try get in contact again?

Get the Mk1, those and Mk5s are the best Golfs. **** mk2/3s.
                Thanks :P Although I **** that You just cant get the sills slammed and more on the mk2 just due to the big bumpers and splitterness Some mk3s do it sooo well, and I generally dont like 3's.

OO so after that, anyone want a mk2 golf?? found a merc that has sHerious stance potential!

Comment

• Originally posted by chris_newcoololdschool View Post
                  From 750 a corner for the splits isnt it?
                  yeah and some more, i was expect a little bit more affordableness......

I no longer believe i can afford wheels.
                  I guess just lower profile tyres and lowering it some more is whats gunna happen

Comment

• Keep an eye on ebay, ebay.de, felgen wheels (bit more expensive). Ebay germany is seriously good though

Comment

• Wikipedia holds a wealth of knowledge.

And pictures of Budgies that have had a vaginal prolapse.

Comment

• lolol, you don't half say some shit Jason.

Feels good lying in when you should be at work. I did book the day off though so it was ok.

Comment

• I'm great at talking shit. Especially with a massive hangover.

Comment

• I so wish I had a car to fit these on.

Comment

• Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                              yeah and some more, i was expect a little bit more affordableness......

I no longer believe i can afford wheels.
                              I guess just lower profile tyres and lowering it some more is whats gunna happen
                              Their cast range instead of forged are a lot cheaper. like sub1k a set.

Other than that, buy 2nd hand/ get refurbs. Much more choice, and originality. I dont think I'd ever buy new, unless I had like 3 grand for a set of rotifiorm races, but I'm in love with them, so thats a different matter :P

Comment

• I FUCKING ****, the A34.

In the past week I've driven up and down it 4 times. All of those times I've been stuck in traffic, oh and Yesturday I was a passenger and got caught up. Tonight some 206 decided to catch fire and both carriageways were closed. So I sat on the roof of my car on Facebook, standard.

It's also like driving off road, it's so bumpy. And with my brother in the passenger seat, my rear arch paint got so hot it bubbled up.

TBH, par the A34 in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X