Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me, and 13 other lads will be leaving for Magaluf on Wednesday. Canny wait!

When I get back I'll garage the Golf and buy my mates Poolo 6n Open air as a daily run around whilst I play with the golf.

Comment

• Yey, another polo owner!!

ive decided to pull my finger out and sort the polo out
      Back on steelies to get the Steffans refurb in a new colour then new tyres and lower

Comment

• off to Californ-IA on the morrow.

SCHWEET>

Comment

• Just finnished watching the F1, Poor button and webber!

Dunno why webber wasnt alowed to race vettel, Red bull parently dont do team orders, but when they do, they seam to come up with a BS excuse, Dont like the manager of Red bull, Seams like a stuck up dick too me!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadMax View Post
            I know this is for UK Members
            but

Does anybody know what I could do the Weekend of 24th July in UK

I was going to come over for HF UK but yeah and now I´m looking for something else
            I don't think so Max, we were going to hold a big meet on the day instead but the original organisers insisted they had the venue booked and they were going to put on a different show instead.

What a waste is all I can say about them. There were so many people planning to travel from Europe to come visit it.

Comment

• As Bob Geldof once said, he doesnt like Mondays and neither do I!

So I get a txt from the guy whos collecting my BM yesterday morning saying hes leaving soon, be with you before 5pm. That Audi was finishing at the same time, so I put a bid in it and won it, less than I originally was going to pay so I was happy.

Was hoovering the BM out, giving a quick speed detail, got all my crap out and he txts me again saying theyve broken down 45 miles away and are on a tow truck on way home! They were like 200+ miles from home! Im proper fucked off, because he could be messing me about or he could be serious but im getting no calls from him now or txts to see what hes going to do. If he does waste my time then Im going to have to let the guy down who ive bought the Audi off. Going to try and call him one more time at lunch, leave a message and if I hear nothing back by the end of day then its being offered to someone else.
              -SW|UK-
              Education - Knowledge - Power
              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• What a cunt. Hope you get the sale still Rich.

Comment

• Stink one Rich, hope he's genuine. How much deposit did he put down?

Comment

• £100.

Hes from Whitby, like proper up north so im going to suggest I drive the BM to Birmingham where the Audi is, he picks it up from there so halving his journey and I drive the Audi back. Cant get any fairer than that.
                    -SW|UK-
                    Education - Knowledge - Power
                    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• This is true. Get him to transfer the money since he messed around and if he doesn't turn up again just leave it in Birmingham with the key in the wheel well

Comment

• I got to drive a lorry this weekend, fuck knows why you need a special licence seemed easy enough to me lol

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17_wwjUDktw"]YouTube - ‪Slow truck hits the bridge‬‏[/ame]

Comment

• What an idiot. The TomTom system all the trucks have avoids low bridge roads. I was asking if there was an option for Speedbumps too but apparently not

Comment

• I used to add the roads with speed bumps to the avoid list as I saw them...then it got stolen

Comment

• That is a good idea, shame Google Nav can't do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X