Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try copy paste the link you posted, I just googled it and got the proper site looks good as. Ohhh yeah anytimes good for me as long as I've got a bit of time to tell work

Comment

• Will have to pull a sicky as ive got no holiday left About a months time?
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• If I haven't got a 6er by then and one appears at the auction. I give either of you permission to buy it on my behalf. Thankyouplease.

Comment

• Done. Just let me know a couple of weeks before.

Jorge, if one is there for a good price it'll be mine but if it's more than I want to pay I'll get it for ya

Comment

• Fuck you copying me

Comment

• If it's better is it still copying?

Don't really have spare cash anyway so don't worry

Comment

• Your meant to be a family man, go spend it on a holiday not a 4th car.

Mine will be better though lol

Comment

• So went to the auction at lunch and there was an Audi cab there. But it was abit of a dog, plus a 2.8 V6 and abit 'funky' under the header tank cap, like mould on the water but it was clean under the oil cap and it seemed to run nice. However, it was fully loaded, electric heated black recaro interior, leccy roof and everything and A/C, just needed a damn good clean and polish. 1 month MOT no tax and no reserve, it went for 400. Was I right to avoid? Just the iffy header tank made me think twice.
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• Hmmm, tough one really Rich. I've thought this about a couple of E24s that have sold in the last week.

Does price outweigh the faults? You've missed it anyway now so time to look for another.

Comment

• It wouldve been a by and sell on thing. Whole point of selling BM is for economy. If the Audi was a 4-pot then id have bid way higher and expect a head gasket change which is no problem but bugger doing that on a V6. As you say mate, move on and find another.
                      -SW|UK-

Comment

• Lol my replacement just asked 'how many days do I need with you to learn how to do your job?'

she said 4 weeks of 2 days a week. I could probably teach her in 1 week.

Comment

• she?

I think i could easily remove 75% of tracks off my iPod, so much shizer on there.
                          Last edited by stinkinrich; 07-08-2011, 10:38 AM.
                          -SW|UK-

Comment

• my ipods full of poop aswell. 30gb and i probaly listen to 5gb

putting shuffle on is fun sometimes

Comment

• R compound tyres + standing water = new underwear moment

flickr
                              Facebook
                              Originally posted by driftsucky
                              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I know this is for UK Members
                                but

Does anybody know what I could do the Weekend of 24th July in UK

I was going to come over for HF UK but yeah and now I´m looking for something else

Comment

Working...
                                X