Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear 2 things when you say piece, a new missus or a gun.

Comment

• Going by some of the wrecks that go through, youll be guaranteed one of the two in the boot and the second in the glovebox.
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
        What dickhead, who, where, when?
        Some so called "mate" messaging my bird, but reckons he didnt corss the line.

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
        You, here, now ;p
        LOL!

Comment

• i'll take the one you may find the boot.

aah what a dick. sorted him out now?

Comment

• Where are these auctions Rich? I've been trying to find them since I got here but no one ever puts the addresses down Would love to go to a police auction

Comment

• Police auctions sound awesome, my mate went along to one and saw 3-4year old Ranges going for around the 10k mark. Taken from ex dealers.

Comment

• Yeah hard, honestly I think you need to have connections coz I haven't been able to find locations at all. It'll advertise the auction but then not have any contact details, fuck knows what the point in that is

Comment

• Not if shes a beaut you wont.
                  People say youre guaranteed a wreck from an auction, you are if youre thick/unlucky.

These are the goodens ive had;
                  Citroen Xantia £80 with no MOT, flew through MOT following day and had no problems for a year and then sold it for £450.

Audi 80 16v £150, beast of car with no issues apart from bent rear axle (bought it in the dark, so did the guy i sold it to for £500) lol

Nissan Micra 1.0 £200 for sister, drove it for 3 years or so and nothing went wrong with it.

And my last was my old black E36 £800, 10 months mot, awesome car again nothing wrong with it apart from knackered front tyre. coils and m3 kit later i sold it on for £1600 with no MOT.
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• Hayden, your nearest one and the biggest in the country in Blackbushe, near Camberely surrey i think. Check out bca.co.uk
                    -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                      Not if shes a beaut you wont.
                      People say youre guaranteed a wreck from an auction, you are if youre thick/unlucky.
                      These are the goodens ive had;
                      Citroen Xantia £80 with no MOT, flew through MOT following day and had no problems for a year and then sold it for £450.

Audi 80 16v £150, beast of car with no issues apart from bent rear axle (bought it in the dark, so did the guy i sold it to for £500) lol

Nissan Micra 1.0 £200 for sister, drove it for 3 years or so and nothing went wrong with it.

And my last was my old black E36 £800, 10 months mot, awesome car again nothing wrong with it apart from knackered front tyre. coils and m3 kit later i sold it on for £1600 with no MOT.

Well I'm out then

Serial, do you know of any near london area? I want a micra in my life

Oh fuckn cheers boe, linking up right now

Comment

• goes here asshole http://www.thewebbgroup.co.uk/

Comment

• If you don't mind getting your hands dirty I don't see a problem with auction buys, never done it though.

Comment

• If you know what you're looking at it's no different to any other method of buying apart from being a lot cheaper, police auctions are the best though, perfectly fine stuff that's been confiscated, taken for unpaid loans etc

Sweet got it, looks like I'll have to take a day off sometime
                            Last edited by Anonymoose; 07-08-2011, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• rain rain go away!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                                the fuck is that shit?

That blackbush place is where i bought my black BM from. Been meaning to go back there, let me know when youre thinking about going and ill meet yu thr.
                                -SW|UK-

Comment

Working...
                                X