This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wasnt a z meet, retro car show.

and it broke down, cause the battery wasnt charging, so it couldnt make it on the sunday to MK.

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
      Legend.

Just got this email...

My reply...
      Aha!, brilliant

would be funny if he was actually legit

Comment

• Harv what the fuck man, another car. You've been crashed into more times this year than I ever have.

Black E24 plans on hold, the manual I desperately wanted for a few quid more is still for sale, and has an LSD. So pushing hard to sell the E46 after next Fridays MOT to buy that instead which means 18" AC Racing alloys may be mine afterall.

Comment

• Andy I just read the link in your sig. If you use 3D carbon wrap on your car I will rip the splitter off and burn it. That stuff should never have been made.

Comment

• Jorge, OZ Racing or AC Schnitzer or those gay AC Racing double 5 spokes? Please no if it's the last ones

Comment

• AC Schnitzer / OZ Racing Type 2, 3 piece alloys. 18x9 at the moment I think, new 3.75" lips from that company you linked are £1000 lol

Here is a picture of them, but the more I see type 1, 3 piece wheels the worse type 2s look.

Comment

• Didn't know they were made by oz racing Yeah those look poos compared to the others

Comment

• Haha yeah OZ Racing make like all wheels.

I'll offer £300 for em, even if I polish and sell on for £500 its worth it, but the 6er I want comes on some genuine AC Type 1s, non Racing in 17" which will keep me happy on chopped springs for a while.

Comment

• oh no don't chop your springs!!!! lol joking of course. I've got an angle grinder now, soooo stoked my tools are slowly building up

Although did I tell you how much it was to get my silvia suspension re valved/shortened with rear springs and shocks? Could be a cheap option, no adjustment though

Comment

• Nah you hadn't said much.

I've been looking into building my own coilovers for it, it just depends on the price of the shocks.

Comment

• Well today offically sucks, had to move out my gf's dad place and go back home and dont act know where i stand with the gf, weather we're over or not.

Comment

• The new wheels for the splitty i believe....

Comment

• I saw your comment on that picture. Looks so good, you see that Scene-Media datsun exhaust pic lol?

Comment

• Yeah that exhaust was stupid haah.

Love it...

not for UK roads, some poor bastard will walk into it and get an exhaust shaped burn all the way down their body.

Comment

• i wana see this exhaust?

Comment

Working...
                                X