Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I can find the 40 hole stuff but not 35 hole. I can find OZ racing lips in 35 hole but 17".

I've sent an email over to image, and will try that felgen man guy in Germany.

Comment

• claus@felgen-garage.de, name is claus

Comment

• Think they'll fit?

Comment

• jebus I want it for a coffee table

Comment

• yeah thats the barrel init?

Comment

• could be either no?
              -SW|UK-
              Education - Knowledge - Power
              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• I GET DAVE

today is the start of the switch over to digital, getting much nicer signal

Comment

• It was under the lips for sale section lol

Comment

• im so bored at work, might spend the afternoon seeing how many pens i can steal from peoples desks without them noticing

cleaned-uk.lowlifeuk

Comment

• H i didnt go with those wheels in the end, told the blokes theyre reps and for £800 he can stick 'em as i can get the real things cheaper. He kept replying their not reps LOL

Comment

• What made you think they were reps if he was sure they weren;t?

Comment

• Because its was the same design as the A/C wheels, but he was saying just because their the same dont make them reps...

Comment

• It was like him trying to sell me lenso's at bbs prices and higher but claiming because theyd made by lenso theyre not reps.

Comment

• Were they genuine splits though, not very often you find 2/3 piece replicas

Comment

• According to him they were two peice, still they looked like AC's and he wanted more than AC's cost lol

Comment

Working...
                                X