Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's about 40mins from me, whatcha need?
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• a car lol

I think I'm just going to get the train down one night this week instead, only £16 to centre of London and hopefully drive it away...

Comment

• aight bitchessss, damn Goodwood was beyond awesome yesterday. Its redic how much there is to see and do. Sat in some sweet motors, R8, rolls, jags, astons and some superbikes. You could drive a harley on a rolling road but some foreign bastard was hogging it. gtfo. Same again next year me thinks! Pics up tonight!

Oh and car is sold, collecting weekend
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Awesome, car sale and Goodwood. I'm def gona make the trip next year if I can afford it. I was watching it on Sky Sports 2 last night getting depressed I wasn't there myself.

Comment

• The variety there is amazing. From a Model T ford to a Mk1 Golf gti hill climber to Hamiltons F1 car. Oh and the clunge walking about, THE CLUNGE.
            -SW|UK-

Comment

• Didn't go with the missus then? lol

Comment

• Yeh
                -SW|UK-

Comment

• It is so pretty

Comment

• Once you go black, you never go back. Niiiiiice, why is it so cheap?

Comment

• Just a bit tatty by the looks of the other pictures he sent me, bit of rust here and here. Nothing a weekend with the sander and some waxoil can't help followed by a polish to clean it up for time being.

If I can get it for what I want, I'm coming down on the train one night this week hopefully with a friend to drive it home. Just going to check the past MOTs again to make sure its not a fail waiting to happen.

Comment

• I have a 1k limit on next motor. Looking at Audi cabriolets, the 80 chassis. Ive had a few 80's they are tanks, galvanised bodys. Just coilovers are mega $$$ so i chopped the springs on my last one.
                        -SW|UK-

Comment

• fwd ftl. wheres this location oi local boy?

Comment

• Sub 1k rotten BMWs all the way

Comment

• fml i txt you it. Baiter Park, Poole. Big ass carpark right on water front but its pay and display.

There is this place in Boscombe, Bournemouth. 'Undercliffe Drive' can be parked down, but its one single row.

-SW|UK-

Comment

• One row is fine, pay and display is not

I doubt there will be a huge turn out anyway, just more of a get together and BBQ

Comment

Working...
                                X