• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its just fucking effort
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• I got a '11 golf yesterday for the work car. Base model so reeeal gutless but man 80miles at 2700rpm, petrol saving ftw!

Comment

• Find and buy your perfect used cars with PistonHeads Classifieds, the easiest and most powerful used cars search around.

Sad times. Buy it please. I don't want to see another car sold and smashed

Comment

• Phone calls from people "surely its sustained some damage being that low?"

Comment

• More than likely, will be slightly higher come sale time after it goes MOT spec though

Comment

• I seen dat ka rnd on d intrnt, hurd it wz hella flush bruv, if u wnt a stanced out slammed poked euro ryda, luks lyk a wkd swt deal init

Comment

• Lolol, just gona stick it on ebay now. Buy it now though. Auction can wait a couple of weeks.

Comment

• Hope you have better luck than i do man.
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

• Just found out the wanker that ruins theoffice VIBE is leaving

Job at my place going if anyones into 2,3,4th line support.

Comment

• So do I, now listed on the Bay of E, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170661842553

Comment

• Decided to sell car and wheels seperately.

Car on coilovers - £1000
                        Wheels with tyres - £600
                        -SW|UK-

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshbm View Post
                          Morning people, i feel like shit well my nose anyway! Anyone else suffer with fever of the hay?
                          i felt gorrible this morning, but am ok now,
                          Normallt suffer really badd but this years im just haing random days of it killing me.

and car tax need to be paid

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                            I'm trying to find a decent hotel in Amsterdam for my 22nd, but not working too well.
                            Victoria Hotel run by Park Plaza is your best bet, next to the central tram / bus station and a 4 star. Don't stay by the airport as you'll be travelling a bit to get into the city center.

flickr
                            Facebook
                            Originally posted by driftsucky
                            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I've been twice before, but it is just finding somewhere decent around the station the right hand side of Damrak thats cheap, ensuite and has a breakfast included lol

I'll check out Victoria Hotel. Woah, €400 a night, been looking at places where it is that much for 3 nights lol and 100% non-smoking rooms.... hoping to go back here, http://www.oldquarter.com/ it was awesome, even though the staircase was like a ladder.
                              Last edited by Jorge; 06-30-2011, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Shit I didn't realise its that much, that's where my mate always stays and pays 100 a night somehow. When I went I stayed at the Hampshire Golf Hotel for 20 a night, although the website said 5 minutes from the city centre it turned out to be 40. We stayed in Purmerend or how ever you spell it..

flickr
                                Facebook
                                Originally posted by driftsucky
                                If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Working...
                                X