This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jason_E View Post
    Just got banned for a day from Edition 38 for telling a guy he was "The spunk his mum should've swallowed"

Well he did get his dads car impounded for driving it without insurance?
    lol edition is getting shit now anyway,

anyway seems i have some work to do on the weekend cos just put my style 5's on, backs were all good no rubbing etc, wound the front collies down put wheels on and it rubs like a bitch but there's no way im raising it as i love the height its at, so gonna attack the front wings

Comment

• Why not get a slimmer tyre?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
        Why not get a slimmer tyre?
        there 8j all round, ive got 205/40's on there which were £35 each and for 195/40 the cheapest i found was at £55 each so wasn't really looking to spend £80 more for a set of ever so slightly narrower tyres tbh

Comment

• 205s are too big for 8s though really if you want to go that low.

I run a 195/45 on my 17x8, and that barely stretches.

Comment

• i know but you haven't really got so much of a tyre choice with a 8j as it's not that wide at all, tbh id rather 40 profile than 45 as that would be worse,

dont worry im determined to make it work without changing tyre's or raising it

Comment

• I'm running 215/40 on 18's and barely have any stretch. My rears have none of the writing left due to SCRUB.

Comment

• Morning, today is a Friday for me, 3 day weekend. Pow.

Comment

• I'm going for a cheeky look at a MK1 Golf today.

Watch this space motherfunky.

Comment

• Nice, no doubt it'll be on Facebook 10 times before I have chance to see it on here lol

Decided I should start working - got a way around works shitty software policies and have Firefox installed now so been fucking about with add-ons. Only 2 hours into my day.

Comment

• LOL True say. If something hit's my facebook it gets caught in a torrent of comments and spends the next couple of days sitting at the top of peoples news feeds etc..

Here is a great tip thought! The new facebook prioritises posts from people you have recently interacted with, so you may notice you don't see a lot of peoples and you see lots of certain people (HI!). Scroll all the way down your news feed untill it stops refreshing and shit and hit "Edit Options". Then "Show posts from all friends" and shit.

Comment

• Yeah, I went to change that on mine it was that as default luckily.

Also if you use Chrome / Firefox there are extensions to disable the shitty 'Lightbox' photo viewer - or you can open in new tab / hit refresh to go back to old style.

Comment

• Yeah I hit refresh. How do I disable them in Chrome?

Comment

• I posted a link, 1 sec I'll dig it out

Comment

• http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-get...o-viewer-back/ link at the bottom of there

Comment

• Okay, well, I loved the MK1. I **** that I love it but it's such a cool little car.

It's up for offers around £1k. And it's a solid shell, just has surface rust and some dings and scrapes. Needs the door and window seals changing ideally but other than that it has an MOT etc.

So if anyone wants a Bora...? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X