• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh work is going so slowly today

Comment

• I'm still in bed.

Comment

• I purchased a torque wrench and it is the most illogical piece of shit I've ever seen. I called the supplier and he also agreed and is sending a proper one out/not stocking that shit anymore. I just wonder how many other people got one and torqued their bolts up all wrong... lol

Comment

• Hah what one you get? I picked up a Halfords one because I have an obsession with buying shiney new tools whenever I go down there and have never really used it.

Comment

• I'm still in bed too....

Comment

• How'd you afford a Brera and a splitscreen (?) if you spend half the day in bed...?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                Hah what one you get? I picked up a Halfords one because I have an obsession with buying shiney new tools whenever I go down there and have never really used it.
                Bergen. Don't ever think of buying one Yeah I've been whoring the tools lately, just got some bush pullers aswell, BAM! How much was the Halfords one

Also Scrap, give me your splitty NOW

Comment

• I want a splitty.

Comment

• Splitty, is kinda my dads, but i use it the most, and do any of the mods

Comment

• ~Ah, still, how the fuck do you afford a Brera,

Halfords one was like £35-40, I blagged a trade card so tools there are very nice prices.

Comment

• Just got banned for a day from Edition 38 for telling a guy he was "The spunk his mum should've swallowed"

Well he did get his dads car impounded for driving it without insurance?

Comment

• lol

Comment

• what a freaking douchébag man

it's people like that, that give our country the asbo yob appearance it gets these days.

Comment

• anyway RT, I was wondering, the next thing i'm attempting to get done for my car is a straight through out and up stainy for SW:UK2

what's your current focus?

Comment

• rimzzzzzz and more lows.

Comment

Working...
                                X