Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayden thats Mudeford Quay, we'll have no chance in there im afraid. PLUS there are speedbumps
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Yes, but you are always gutted about something or someone doing something before you have chance to.

Like anything on a silver E46 coupe will be original.

Hayden, looks great. Get Rich on the case too to find somewhere. Edit, seems Rich is already on the case lol

Comment

• Oh ratchit, I street viewed all the way back up the road and couldn't see any speedbumps...googlemaps y u no update maps enuf?

Rich looks like you just volunteered? When I went to bournemouth a few weeks ago it was reeeal shit tbh, I hope you know where/how we can drive around lol

Comment

• If its really shit, who's smart ass idea was it to go camp there.

Comment

• Only in certain spots, Some people might struggle if we go say into town or something, but for the most part it's win

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Yes, but you are always gutted about something or someone doing something before you have chance to.

Like anything on a silver E46 coupe will be original.

Hayden, looks great. Get Rich on the case too to find somewhere. Edit, seems Rich is already on the case lol
              My engine hose was :P

Comment

• Flip up screen or double din?

Comment

• Have flip up screens ever looked good?

Double dins look shit in E46s too.

Comment

• meconfuse.jpg?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                      Have flip up screens ever looked good?

Double dins look shit in E46s too.
                      The alpine one ive been offerd is from new bmw's

Comment

• What new BMWs? Nearly all I've seen have iDrive now with the screen built into the top of the dash.

Spend the cash on tyres though surely?

Comment

• I **** aftermarket headunits in 46's and 39's. The stock setup looks so much smarter in the consoles.

So yh you dont need to worry about driving in and around Bournemouth, I do it every day pretty much. I skate all around the beach fronts to know all the side roads and where the shit roads are. And in all fareness, on a bank holiday all the carparks are gonna be solid
                          -SW|UK-
                          Education - Knowledge - Power
                          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Hayden phone the campsite, ask if they've got spaces / book me one! I cba.
                            Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Lolz, come on Andy takes 2 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
                                Hayden phone the campsite, ask if they've got spaces / book me one! I cba.
                                Wicked You have to book through the website anyway

Add the note "Stanceworks Booking" at the end

Oi Josh your gonna be mad once again lolol, too slow, about style 95's:

Originally posted by dustin_68f100 View Post
                                I am currently trying to decide how im going to refinish them. Polishing would definettly look sick. Its probably going to be polish or maybe a black chrome pc

Comment

Working...
                                X