This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meh, concave >

Right, I'm going to get the balloon tyres taken off ma new wheels/take a dump

Comment

• Hayden did you invite me to a housewarming on facebook for last weekend?
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Is it aaite tocome visit at the summerslam.. Or dya have to payy? Ha

Comment

• Pissed doesnt even cover the anger im feeling lol

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
            Hayden did you invite me to a housewarming on facebook for last weekend?
            Did I get the dates wrong? It's on the 16th July, hmmm maybe that's what Andy was talking about

Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
            Is it aaite tocome visit at the summerslam.. Or dya have to payy? Ha
            I suppose it's ok but why make the trip for a day without the drinking/camping goodness?

Comment

• I think we need to make a big meet on the Sunday somewhere so more people will come still, then decide to sneak onto our campsite to stay or something.

But yeah, Sunday, evening beach meet/bbq if weather is good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                I think we need to make a big meet on the Sunday somewhere so more people will come still, then decide to sneak onto our campsite to stay or something.

But yeah, Sunday, evening beach meet/bbq if weather is good?
                I very much doubt Hayden and i will be in any driving state all weekend, it wont be red bull giving us our wings

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                  Did I get the dates wrong? It's on the 16th July, hmmm maybe that's what Andy was talking about
                  But then i looked again and you werent the 'creator'? I dont know the guy but i think mex and sam were invited too?
                  -SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• yeah I'm the creator, dunno whats going there and yeah I invited a couplee car people for the hell of it even though a few are ages away. so it's 16th july at my place, address on fb is right and I'll check the date when I get home

Comment

• Is it on the monday as well?

Comment

• Most people will be heading back Monday, check out is 11am I think

Comment

• I don't even know what time I have off work yet, I need to check.

Comment

• Big meet on sunday/bbq sounds like a plan jorge.....

Comment

• This place looks perfect, a lot of parking there too all the way up the road towards it, will be lots of people being summer though

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshbm View Post
                                Did anybody see this! im gutted!

Comment

Working...
                                X